Congratulations to Fintron - He is going to be a daddy

mowgli77

Taken from the PL Baby Club thread in General Chat:

Add me and Dani onto the list too, jeez, its a reet nursery on here now :lol We've known since the start but have also waited until telling people. All family and friends now know. We don't know the sex until a few weeks (we are finding out) but baby is due around the 9th of April, timed nicely for after Cheltenham but before Bradford's potential trip to the play-offs at Wembley ;) Really excited, cannot wait :tongue2
I wanted to post a thread in this section congratulating Wayne and Dani but did not know if it was public knowledge on here yet. I hadn't noticed anything posted in this section so wanted to make sure the ATR regulars were aware and have the chance to pass on their congratulations. Really nice couple and will both be great parents. I'm hoping it's a boy so Wayne can bring him to City as company for my little lad. ;) Can't remember if he said what sex it will be??? or if still waiting for that next scan. If it's a boy you can call him Jamie after your favourite jockey. :lol ;) :lol Congratulations mate. :clap

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.