** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Banks v Bookie

friskyfitz

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Banks v Bookie Day 22 Result *Sigh* Day 22 Result Ado Den Haag v Heracles @ 1.28............Won 1-4 V.Arnhem v Utrecht @ 1.25...................Won 2-2 Williem v Roda @ 1.22...........................Won 1-1 S.Rotterdam v Groningen @ 1.22.............Won 2-4 AC Milan v Palermo @ 1.22.....................Won 0-2 Lazio v Genoa @ 1.33............................Lost 1-0 Atlanta v Inter M @ 1.33.......................Won 1-1 Parma v Bologna @ 1.33........................Won 2-1 Siena v Udinese @ 1.40.........................Won 2-1 Tomorrow is a €10 day so I really need some of these to start going my way. Im 3 weeks in and 2 weeks behind! :(

Week …4

Stake

Description

Result

Profit/Loss

Bank

Target

Days Ahead/Behind

Day 22

€30*

+1.5 Goals Multiple

Lost

€0.00

€85.48

€325.82

Behind x 16

Day 23

€10

€340.63

Day 24

€15

€355.44

Day 25

€15

€370.25

Day 26

€15

€385.06

Day 27

€15

€399.87

Day 28

€15

€414.68

Re: Banks v Bookie Day 23/365 Looking at this game in Greece has me convinced of plenty of goals. OFI have started well (10 mins gone). Thrasivoulos games have had some crazy scoring too of late so Im going to hit a big market and trade out. Im gone for the 6 or more goals market @ 42.00 for €10 and hope to trade out upon 2-3 goals if they come... Screenshot to come later :ok

Re: Banks v Bookie Half Time 0-0 OFI ran the show in the first half but the best chance probably fell to the away side. Typical Greek B 0-0 at H/T game. I still expect second half goals but probably not enough to trade out with. OFI dominated the first 32 minutes and really should have been ahead. Stream to watch is very slow indeed which compounds the problem... :lol

Re: Banks v Bookie http://www.atdhe.net/10980/watch-pohang-steelers-vs-estudiantes-la-plata Strange first half.... First 12 minutes and last 5 minutes, Estudiantes could have had 4 and just when it looked like 0-0 at half time, a free kick and the Koreans leave a man completely unmarked to make it 1-0. 4 Koreans booked, 2 stupidly and Ive a funny feeling we'll see a second half sending off. Estudiantes have hit the woodwork and had a few huge chances but lost their way for 20 minutes in the middle. Koreans now have to go for it and that might be to my advantage. Not in any trading position yet but an early goal or sending off (Hopefully for Koreans and hopefully both!!) would change all that. Still alive so far but need Estudiantes to step up

Re: Banks v Bookie

i think there could be another 4 goals in it mate thanks for the link' date=' i read a blog about estudiantes on bbc yesterday they look like a good team:clap[/quote'] It is however their first game in this and they may be a little tired. Its all up to Pohang now to attack and I feel Perez and Benitiz (Who got credited for the goal but I dont think he actually touched it) could rip them apart on the counter. Perez in particular needs to get his shooting boots on - He wasted some great chances.