7 in a row at Kempton...CLOSED (+£10.06)

DC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH 19:20 Kempton I'm going to lay the favourite here, Giant Sequoia. I don't like it coming back in trip and there's lot's of horses here who could take advantage. Attempt to win £2.00 - laibilty £3.56 @ 2.78

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH The favourite obliges at Kempton netting me £1.85 and bringing the thread back to level AGAIN! +£1.85 +£0.38 I'm going to give it a rest tonight and will venture back soon :ok

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH (+£0.38) Horrible race to watch, the top two in the market eventually went past mine who finished 3rd in the end.... +£0.99 +£2.95

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH (+£0.38) Right I'm going in at City v Arsenal (in running) £7.95 +2.5 goals @ 2.12 £2 2-0 @ 11.00 £3 1-1 @ 7.00 should give me something to cheer on....

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH (+£6.41) Time to pick this one up again after a week off. Should be able to make some small cash from the jumps this afternoon. First lay, Bob Mountain in the first at Huntingdon. Laid @ 14.00 to win £1.00

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH (+£6.41) Cheers Kev The favourite ran appaulingly so the market was justified. Bob Mountain came down at the bend when well beaten so 95p in the pocket :ok

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton...an everlasting GH (+£6.41) I'm taking on the favourite in the 12:50 at Taunton. Raider of the East never won a race and at 6/4 favourite looks a mad price. Laid at 2.66 liability £3.32 to win £1.90 after commission.