BBOTD Sat 14th

Spooner

Cheltenham 14:35 - Chapoturgeon 2pts Super Nap Paul Nicholls' saddles three in this race but I think by start time tomorrow he may be left with just the two with Poquelin pulled out due to ground conditions, meaning Ruby will ride Tatenen. I don't think he'll be winning on either of those and preference is for Chapoturgeon. After winning the Jewsons Novices' Chase over C&D he has disappointed, falling at Aintree and then 2nd here LTO when sent off hot favourite, at the age of five there is plenty of improvment to come and I imagine Nicholls' has been working closely with this horse, Timmy Murphy has a good record on him winning four of seven races. The mark of 153 may look a little harsh but this horse has serious potential and with question marks over plenty of other I think he will take some serious beating tomorrow.

Re: BBOTD Sat 14th 355 Wetherby: Mission Control 96 Mission Control, 89 Frankie Anson, 86 Weetfromthechaff This should just be between the top two here, Mission Control has a triple penalty but with the jockey taking off one of them he his still in with every chance, just failed last time carrying the same burden and looks sure to be involved. Frankie Anson ran a fair debut at Carlisle, looked in need of the run and with the weight advantage could be dangerous. Wave Power from the Johnson yard is better than his debut but will need to improve a lot.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.