Racing Post

Why are these guys shutting up shop on non paying members to look at past winners of relevant race's I use these for my trends and is a big part of me making a conclusion on a selection, it states that it is free from 9am and only available to members from 7pm. I as a registered member was able to do my racing prior as the past winners were free at all times, now they have added this to the paying membership. For me this has taken away facilities that all the public should have access to. now i fear the thread will end as i do not access to the past winners, and will never pay for some thing that should be free. If any one knows where i can find past winners of races like racing post do would be truely grateful

Re: Racing Post Wikipedia is pretty good........ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_National_Hunt_races That's the big Jumps races - click on any race and a seperate page opens with history of the race and all previous winners Right down at the bottom of the page are links to the equivalent pages for the Flat and for Ireland, France etc One thing I have noticed about the GB Jumps Races is that the links at the bottom to the Racing Post results page for each year don't work - at least it doesn't work for me, whereas the links from the Flat races pages do work.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.