** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Speedway on Sky 26/4

Coventry v Eastbourne -6 Stan James 1.83 The two weakest teams battle it out tonight in front of the TV cameras, overall, maybe Eastbourne are slightly better, but, the were beaten at home by Wolverhampton over the weekend! Lee Richardson replaces Coventry's Andreas Jonsson, and Eastbourne, it seems, are using rider replacement for the injured Ulrich Ostergaard! Coventry with a 6 point start does seem to be the bet here, but riders from both sides are under fire in this match, so it is sure to be a hard fought affair.

Re: Speedway on Sky 26/4 I think Eastbourne will do it Britpete. Theres an air of despondency already at Coventry and I think the Eagles will pile on more agony. Im expecting a close meeting but for me, Pedersen, Shields, Norris and Klymarkorpi could be a little too strong for Richardson, Robson, Janniro and Harris. Eastbournes reserves are stronger too IMHO ( Ostergaard if fit /Ljung - Bunyan/Yarrow ) Hills are now 1.83 Eastbourne -3 BritPete. I`d be interested in your thoughts on the Grands Prix that start Saturday in Sweden Can Crump be the bride instead of the bridesmaid ? I think Leigh Adams could go close this season and maybe an each way dark horse bet on Rune Holta ? what ya think ?

Guest pompeybelle

Re: Speedway on Sky 26/4 Skybet have now cut the handicap to Eastbourne giving 4, by the way. Hills remain at 3. Am on Coventry +6, as the other half told me to and he knows about this sort of thing :)

Speedway At least one of us will be right, Ian! As for the GP, time is slowly running out for Crump, he is the form rider over the past few years, but, he does tend to screw it up, last year being a prime example, it would not surprise me greatly if he did win, but, he will not carry any of my money. Do not fancy Holta to win it, and Adam's will definitely go well, but, I do not think he is hard enough to win overall. Rickardsson can not be overlooked, and he would love to equal Mauger's record of 6 wins. If I did have a bet on it overall, I would go for Ryan Sullivan, he could have won it about three years ago, but injury put him out of it, and now he is back riding over here, it can only help his chances.