THE BREEDERS CUP - Fri 6th & Sat 7th November

Re: THE BREEDERS CUP - Fri 6th & Sat 7th November Got to say, when looking back at the rest, if Twice Over ran to a mark way way above a career best, then yeah Zenyatta would probably have beaten STS. However, I am taking the view that Twice Over ran a stormer, close to career best mark, which really doesn't make Zenyatta's win as impressive as let's say STS's arc win. Having said that, would have been a great race.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: THE BREEDERS CUP - Fri 6th & Sat 7th November

When I was placing my bet this afternoon I saw RVW 2/1 and Zenyatta 4/1 :eek:eek With all the problems with RVW's prep and his hard season this was clearly wrong. Dunno what price the winner went off, but 4/1 was huge! Well.. this is why I hate the flat. Will Kauto Star miss the Gold Cup just to be expensive as stud? No of course. Why not run STS here and see if he can beat Zanyatta. Then retire him. It's bloody annoying all this. I just hate the flat and always will. May learn to bet on it in the future, but as racing and the horses involved I'll always despise it. I want to see Zenyatta, New Approach, Sea The Stars in the same race. Not one retired, the other one not coming here and retiring after Arc and the third one winning it. Put the three in one race and see who's best. Now this will be worth watching.
Don't think I'd better comment on your first point Mileni. Stewart wouldn't like it.;) As for wanting flat horses to race on to five or six. I take it by that you wish horses like Celestial Halo did not exist? Had Galileo (STS's half brother) raced on as a five year old his first year at stud would have been in 2004. The year of Celestial Halo's birth, so he would not be around for you to enjoy.

Re: THE BREEDERS CUP - Fri 6th & Sat 7th November

Don't think I'd better comment on your first point Mileni. Stewart wouldn't like it.;)
Ginge, Dont let that stop you. If I argue a point on here, the point is exactly what I am arguing, and it will never become personal. Post what you think, and dont give a sh1t what I may think of it ;)