Compare The Meerkat - 145 bets +8% yield

Hodgey

I will be laying teams when my model says the odds to lay are value once I've "Compared The Meerkat". Seemples! simples2.png But to spice it up a little I'm gonna use Kelly Staking! I might keep a record of Fixed Liability staking as a comparison. Leagues will be the top divisions of: England France Germany Italy Spain First ones this weekend...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Compare The Meerkat Gl with this:ok Are you going to be laying a lot of heavy favourites? Recently I've seen that the prices on some of these compared to how often they actually win is just comical. Working on something at the moment but keeping behind closed doors until I have a whole lot of data.

Re: Compare The Meerkat

Gl with this:ok Are you going to be laying a lot of heavy favourites? Recently I've seen that the prices on some of these compared to how often they actually win is just comical. Working on something at the moment but keeping behind closed doors until I have a whole lot of data.
Thanks mate. :ok Probably yes. I tested this last season from Jan 1st and it went very well. However, I'm not sure how it will perform this early in the season. Time will tell...

Thanks mate. :ok Probably yes. I tested this last season from Jan 1st and it went very well. However, I'm not sure how it will perform this early in the season. Time will tell...
Anything for today? I'm tracking IFK, Caen, Ancona & possibly Empoli today all not to win.

Re: Compare The Meerkat So 4 out of 5 winners - very happy with that for a first day. Normally the first picks of a thread always lose! :lol FC Koln v Hannover 96 +26.67 Wolfsburg v FSV Mainz 05 +137.78 Juventus v Napoli +62.40 Marseille v Toulouse +67.68 Milan v Parma -64.98 Summary Bets Placed 5 Units Staked 256.61 Units Returned 486.16 Profit 229.55 Yield 89.45% Strike Rate 80.00% Average Odds (Lay) 1.70 Average Stake 51.32 :dude

Re: Compare The Meerkat 1 loser and 2 winners for a small profit. Fiorentina v Catania -95.87 Sampdoria v Bari +53.07 Rennes v Valenciennes +58.79 Summary Total Bets Placed 8 Units Staked 437.78 Units Returned 683.32 Profit 245.54 Yield 56.09% Strike Rate 75.00% Average Odds (Lay) 1.68 Average Stake 54.72

1 tomorrow night in the Prem: West Ham United v Aston Villa Lay West Ham United for 20.62 at 2.84
Last minute looooooooooooser. :cry Summary Total Bets Placed 9 Units Staked 475.73 Units Returned 683.33 Profit 207.60 Yield 43.64% Strike Rate 66.67% Average Odds (Lay) 1.81 Average Stake 52.86

1 tonight: Bayer Leverkusen v Eintracht Frankfurt Lay Bayer Leverkusen for 119.16 at 1.54
Loser for -72.88 :( Summary Total Bets Placed 11 Units Staked 587.74 Units Returned 722.46 Profit 134.72 Yield 22.92% Strike Rate 54.55% Average Odds (Lay) 1.78 Average Stake 53.43