** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Compare The Meerkat - 145 bets +8% yield

Hodgey

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Compare The Meerkat

Nice going mate:ok Double edged sword here as I'd backed Man City with real money following the MW sheets but they were a definite lay on the odds on thing I'm only tracking for now.
Too true mate - I stuck 'em in my TC bet! :$

You were damned unlucky with Spurs too!
Yes by all accounts I think you are correct. Still, 2 more winners in France for another good day: Bayern Munich v Schalke 04 +64.38 :D Manchester City v Burnley +209.11 :dude Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland -66.85 :( Le Mans v Auxerre +22.48 :D Paris St-Germain v Nice +89.34 :D P/L for the day +318.46 :nana Summary Total Bets Placed 15 Units Staked 838.34 Units Returned 1,291.52 Profit 453.18 Yield 54.06% Strike Rate 66.67% Average Odds (Lay) 1.77 Average Stake 55.89

Yes by all accounts I think you are correct. Still, 2 more winners in France for another good day: Bayern Munich v Schalke 04 +64.38 :D Manchester City v Burnley +209.11 :dude Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland -66.85 :( Le Mans v Auxerre +22.48 :D Paris St-Germain v Nice +89.34 :D P/L for the day +318.46 :nana Summary Total Bets Placed 15 Units Staked 838.34 Units Returned 1,291.52 Profit 453.18 Yield 54.06% Strike Rate 66.67% Average Odds (Lay) 1.77 Average Stake 55.89
I really think laying the odds on is the way to go. Far too much stock placed in the fact these lot simply must win and will win.

Congrats mate. Have you ever considered laying multiples? If only one of the favs doesn't win, your bet is a winner. It shouldn't be any problem because most of the favs you pick are not winning.
Thanks mate. No, not something I had thought of doing but something I will have a look into now. Cheers for the thoughts. :ok

Good stuff mate. So can we expect a thread soon?
Maybe soon. I'm trying to keep it under wraps until I'm sure it's not another waste of time. So simple in concept but another thing is the time consuming nature of it which means sitting in front of the computer to be there for each potential bet at kick-off for a fair few. All I would say at the moment is check out the OLBG hottest tips on a daily basis. You might be surprised that the higher overall confidence is in something the more likely the price is completely out of sync and therefore potentially a very good lay. Not aftertiming at all as it's all there to see but check out confidence rating in Celtic and Charlton today. I don't think it's purely an OLBG thing just the only place I know to get an idea on the overly bet games. Still using your spreadsheet you sent me for the horses thing but amended for football. I'll send you a copy of what I've got so far if you like. Working on whether I am able to yield similar results just making a decision either the night before or each morning as would certainly make things more viable in the long run. Don't know if you've seen but I have a kid on the way and don't think I'll be allowed all that much time to myself come May!:lol

Maybe soon. I'm trying to keep it under wraps until I'm sure it's not another waste of time. So simple in concept but another thing is the time consuming nature of it which means sitting in front of the computer to be there for each potential bet at kick-off for a fair few. All I would say at the moment is check out the OLBG hottest tips on a daily basis. You might be surprised that the higher overall confidence is in something the more likely the price is completely out of sync and therefore potentially a very good lay. Not aftertiming at all as it's all there to see but check out confidence rating in Celtic and Charlton today. I don't think it's purely an OLBG thing just the only place I know to get an idea on the overly bet games. Still using your spreadsheet you sent me for the horses thing but amended for football. I'll send you a copy of what I've got so far if you like. Working on whether I am able to yield similar results just making a decision either the night before or each morning as would certainly make things more viable in the long run. Don't know if you've seen but I have a kid on the way and don't think I'll be allowed all that much time to myself come May!:lol
What's OLBG mate? Yeah sure, send me what you have I'd be interested to see and compare to mine (I have some data from second half of last season too). Don't worry about the little 'un mate. I've got 2 now and it's not stopped me! :lol

Just 2 in Germany today: Hertha Berlin v FC Koln Lay Hertha Berlin for 31.71 at 2.12 Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund Lay Werder Bremene for 42.17 at 1.77
2 more winners! :D Hertha +30.16 Werder +40.10 Summary Total Bets Placed 17 Units Staked 906.33 Units Returned 1,429.77 Profit 523.44 Yield 57.75% Strike Rate 70.59% Average Odds (Lay) 1.79 Average Stake 53.31 :dude

Re: Compare The Meerkat Cheers guys. Didn't have time to get on here last couple of days but Liverpool v Birmingham was a pick for 133.64 at 1.38. No screenprint proof available cos this is only a paper trail at present but I'm gonna include it here cos I want the full story to see if it really works. I hope no objections as I've previously included losing bets on other threads for the same reasons.