**** the needle - i cant even find the hay!

aliando

ok, simple reasoning here. i am to gambling this season what roy keane is to management - ******* useless! so this is my aim here: I'll pick what seems to be a good accy - and then lay it on betfair :\ starting bank = £100 lay liability = max 20% of bank aim to win 2% of bank each bet all bets with betfair multiples hands up who thinks my sodding luck will change now :eyes

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Torino v Modena (Backing Torino @ 1.55) 2 Sogndal v Lov Ham (Backing Sogndal @ 1.59) 3 Betis v Real Union (Backing Betis @ 1.58) 4 Atvidabergs v IK Sirius (Backing Atvidabergs @ 1.56) lay accy for £2 win expected liabilty = £10.04

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! as long as one doesnt win, then the bet wins - i could have 3 winners but if the 4th loses or draws, i'm in the money. :ok mind you, thats assuming i have entered the bet right, and with my luck this season, i wouldnt even bet on that :lol:cry

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay!

as long as one doesnt win, then the bet wins - i could have 3 winners but if the 4th loses or draws, i'm in the money. :ok mind you, thats assuming i have entered the bet right, and with my luck this season, i wouldnt even bet on that :lol:cry
ok nice 1

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! :lol - not quite giving up mate, in fact the opposite! If an idea is fatally flawed, then logic suggests that it may be profitable to lay in the long term.... will find out soon, eh? :loon first played game today - torino lose 1-0 :lol only this time its a winner for me ;) profit of £1.90 bets - 1 won - 1 lost - 0 bank - £101.90 next bet - £2.04

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Goias v Sport Recife (Backing Goias @ 1.58) 2 Frosinone v Crotone (Backing Frosinone @ 1.7) 3 Sundsvall v Vasby (Backing Sundsvall @ 1.48) lay accy for £2.00 win (should have been £2.04 but i forgot and put in £2 :eyes ) expected liabilty = £7.80

1 Goias v Sport Recife (Backing Goias @ 1.58) 2 Frosinone v Crotone (Backing Frosinone @ 1.7) 3 Sundsvall v Vasby (Backing Sundsvall @ 1.48) lay accy for £2.00 win (should have been £2.04 but i forgot and put in £2 :eyes ) expected liabilty = £7.80
goais are winning 1-0 on 68 mins, frosinone are drawing 1-1 on 82 mins but sunsdvall have already lost :) profit of £1.90 bets - 2 won - 2 lost - 0 bank - £103.80 next bet - £2.08 yield - 21.30%

frosinone are drawing 1-1 on 82 mins but sunsdvall have already lost :)
Fros match is dodgy to say the least. There was 2 perfectly good goals scored by Fros that have been chopped off. There was £12k put on the 1-1 at the start of the game. :unsure

Fros match is dodgy to say the least. There was 2 perfectly good goals scored by Fros that have been chopped off. There was £12k put on the 1-1 at the start of the game. :unsure
are we expecting a couple of new punters from eastern europe/asia to join tonight claiming a match fixing went on then? :tongue2

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Sligo Rovers v Bray (Backing Sligo Rovers @ 1.76) 2 Skeid v Kongsvinger (Backing Kongsvinger @ 1.57) 3 Turkey U21 v Armenia U21 (Backing Turkey U21 @ 1.17) looks a decent treble :unsure lay accy for £2.08 win expected liabilty = £4.58

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Vasco da Gama v Vila Nova (Backing Vasco da Gama @ 1.47) 2 France v Austria (Backing France @ 1.4) 3 Czech Republic v Northern Ireland (Backing Czech Republic @ 1.43) 4 Bulgaria v Georgia (Backing Bulgaria @ 1.5) 5 Sweden v Albania (Backing Sweden @ 1.29) lay accy for £2.12 win expected liabilty = £9.67

1 Vasco da Gama v Vila Nova (Backing Vasco da Gama @ 1.47) 2 France v Austria (Backing France @ 1.4) 3 Czech Republic v Northern Ireland (Backing Czech Republic @ 1.43) 4 Bulgaria v Georgia (Backing Bulgaria @ 1.5) 5 Sweden v Albania (Backing Sweden @ 1.29) lay accy for £2.12 win expected liabilty = £9.67
the irish help me out as all others have/look to have won! returns £2.01 profit. bets - 4 won - 4 lost - 0 bank - £107.79 next bet - £2.16 yield - 24.28%

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Brazil v Venezuela (Backing Brazil @ 1.23) 2 Trinidad & Tobago v Mexico (Backing Mexico @ 1.72) 3 Real Salt Lake v New York Red Bulls (Backing Real Salt Lake @ 1.64) lay accy for £2.16 win liabilty = £5.27

1 Brazil v Venezuela (Backing Brazil @ 1.23) 2 Trinidad & Tobago v Mexico (Backing Mexico @ 1.72) 3 Real Salt Lake v New York Red Bulls (Backing Real Salt Lake @ 1.64) lay accy for £2.16 win liabilty = £5.27
brazil and mexico both fail to win :D profit of £2.05 bets - 5 won - 5 lost - 0 bank - £109.84 next bet - £2.20 yield - 26.34%

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! cheers ardman - due a losing (?winning?) bet at some point and was starting to think that tonight may be the start of the downfall, but thankfully laval are playing very well at the end of the first half :D :hope

1 AGOVV v FC Eindhoven (Backing AGOVV @ 1.59) 2 Bielefeld v Aachen (Backing Bielefeld @ 1.84) 3 Le Havre v Laval (Backing Le Havre @ 1.89) lay accy for £2.20 win liabilty = £9.88
gotta love laval :D profit of £2.09 bets - 6 won - 6 lost - 0 bank - £111.93 next bet - £2.24 yield - 25.25%

Re: **** the needle - i cant even find the hay! 1 Middlesbrough v Watford (Backing Middlesbrough @ 1.72) 2 Wrexham v Grays Athletic (Backing Wrexham @ 1.75) 3 Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge Utd (Backing Cambridge Utd @ 1.92) lay accy for £2.00 win liabilty = £9.42