boyles cash tables

polo321

what a joke this website is got beaten with full house of king over aces by quad queens.went all in aces got called by six and eight of spades flop comes six six eight what a joke i was told never play on bookies tables now i know why .some of the flops defy belief and certain players seem to on all the time espically on smaller tables never seem to have a losing hand as for the tourmants these are a complete waste of time went all in with kings when all the cards were folded around to me with two sitting behind got called with seven and five diamonds what a muppet i thought but no suprise surprise he hits 4d 6d 8d a straight flush THIS WEBSITE IS RIGGED TO THE HILT A COMPLETE ******* SCAM

Re: boyles cash tables No you will not get your money back. Poker is a game of high variance. You win some, you lose some. In the short run, there is a huge element of luck - you can only have an edge over the longer run. That variance is good, because it keeps bad players coming back. It keeps bad players thinking they can win. It's the bad players that we all make money from. iPoker is almost certainly not rigged. It is definitely not rigged so blatently that you would spot it from playing a few hands. They just wouldnt get away with rigging it like that. The reason I wanted you to post the hand histories was to get further information on the hands. Most people who come on PL posting "Site X is rigged because my xxx was beat by xxx" actually omit most of the significant detail and often looking at the hand history shows that they played the hand badly and "invited trouble". This may or may not be the case for you. If you did play the hands badly though, you would do well to get feedback, understand what you did wrong and learn from your mistakes. Your posts give us insufficent information to know whether you played the hands poorly or if you just "suffered normal variance".

Re: boyles cash tables playing poker for fifteen years and was involved in some serious cash games in my time where you do see some strange calls from time to time and players getting lucky on the river maybe one out ten times but on this website players were consistly rising out position with marginal hands and hitting a low straight or making a set on the river my hand with the aces was as stated went all in with aces and got called with 6 and 8 spades can you explain the thinking behind that call

• 1 month later...