** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bangor 10th October

ken678

Bangor 3:20 – Norma Hill – ew @ SP Has obviously had problems of some sort but at her best is quite capable of winning this – especially with maximum assistance from AP. Have seen the horse run, “in the flesh”, a couple of times a year or two back and I thought it might be ungenuine – still do – but if you have a doggy horse you couldn’t ask for a better jockey. The horse may be in for a tough afternoon – hopefully mine might be better

Re: Bangor 10th October 1.45 Bangor First try at a Novice event and it’s a tight one, seven is my number is gonna be a lot fitter than most of these and does have to concede weight all round but gets ground conditions to suit and looks to progressing along nicely. 0.25pt win seven is my number 5/1 vc 2.20 Bangor Silver by nature looks handicapped well on form and has showed plenty of promise until falling and unseating rider last 2 times, just hopingthe combination can stay together today. Tempsford won over this trip 3 starts ago was put up 6lb for that and has since been running over 23f and leaving running to late to finish better than placed but with the extra 2f again today and would hopefully bring more out again to get head in front. 0.25pt win tempsford 9/2 lads 0.25pt e/w silver by nature 11/1 hills 3.20 Bangor Norma hill clearly loves a trip round here having won twice out of 5 starts, and wasn’t disgraced last time out after a break and sure to strip fitter today and is now only 2lb higher than last win and mccoy an eye catching booking. Hello nod is clearly in good heart at the moment and appeared to win with something in hand last time out and runs today with just a 7lb penalty which could be easy to defy and same jockey on board today. 0.25pt e/w norma hil 8/1 pp 0.25pt win hello nod 5/1 hills

Re: Bangor 10th October 1705 Mares Class 5 NHF 2m1f carrifran e/w 14/1 sportingbet/boylesport 19.0 betfair i must say i like the look of the yorkshire trained filly from malcolm jeffersons shrewd yard. flat bred, sire is definite article who produces speedy stayers, that do well in the nhf sphere. stable about to hit full swing so expecting a big run.