Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker

avongirl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker

Just looking at your set. :clap I think last time we had to do a set of 10 at the same stakes and type of STT, but I presume it's a free for all this time? Is it start screenshot but no need for result shot? Also, is the Pot Limit MTT correct?
Sorry.......I never played the last 2 STT ones much and didnt know bout the same stakes rule....im happy to go with the flow on this, ive set a score now with any stakes u like but am happy to scrap my set if we want to revert to the old rules. With regards to screenshot, again, wasnt sure what to do, so just posted up the ones i was playing, we can easilly check if people are lying but i suppose a shot of the result would be best all round. Ewan chose the PL MTT, We can amend it if we want, so lets look at the schedule and re-chose.:ok

Sorry.......I never played the last 2 STT ones much and didnt know bout the same stakes rule....im happy to go with the flow on this, ive set a score now with any stakes u like but am happy to scrap my set if we want to revert to the old rules.
I think it is important to use the single stake as we could have extremes of playing 9 x €1 games and 1 x €20 game and the ROI would not reflect the set but just the last result. I'm more than happy for you to let that score stand, you didn't gain any unfair advantage. But if we could stick with single stakes from now on, then at least we know where we are ??? Somebody asked about variants...the rule previously was that you play all ten games at the same stake...beyond that you were free to choose whatever STT was available at that stake. ...finally, from a purely mathematical point, the 30 players were the obvious choice for massive ROIs and now we have 50s (and 100s ???) to shoot at! Think we'll be looking at some bloody high final ROIs. :ok

Re: Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker on the sng challenge im struggling to copy and paste my screenshots - it simply doesnt work at the mo (my baby got let loose on a keyboard and has put my settings to something i dont know how to cancel:-S) so my question is do we need screenshots or will a tourney id do before the game and if i cash and get a decent score for the challenge can ewan or someone at paradise vouch for it?

Thanks for that Gaz.... Also is there somewhere you can see the number of raked hands you have played (pesonally or everybody) or is just an announcement at the end?
You can find your own out here http://www.sportingbet.com/t/paradise-poker/promotions/pcp-resources.aspx Your pins in your profile in the poker software.