Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker

avongirl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker

looks fantastic but i get married on 14th Nov and then on honeymoon until December so realistically would struggle to compete. Annoying as I would have given the cash a real go:wall
--------------------- never mind the poker m8--enjoy her & your big day more to life than poker m8:spank

1) Cash Challenge will be simple, play as many raked hands as you can in November at any level and the winner will be crowned the Master of Cash and will receive the following: €55 satellite ticket to ParadisePoker Tour ParadisePoker Jacket ParadisePoker Card protector
Paradise wants at least $0.25 rake in a hand to make it count for one bonus point. Is there a min amount of rake to make it count as a raked hand for the challenge?

Paradise wants at least $0.25 rake in a hand to make it count for one bonus point. Is there a min amount of rake to make it count as a raked hand for the challenge?
Thats for bonus purposes mate, ours is different Its the same as Virgin count it, 2c/4c...any rake taken = 1 raked hand Its gotta be fair for all bankrolls so any pot where rake is taken is a raked hand:ok:ok:ok

How does it work with the STT, where do I post my set? and do I have to take screenshot when start, and screenshot when finished? And how many sets can I do? Oh and the cash hands get counted automatically i guess?
STT - Same as STT Challenge earlier this year, post up a thread in the poker challenges section, and post up the tourney number before it begins, play 10 and see how you do. You can play as many as you like, keep trying to better your score! Cash - Automatic, paradise will send me a weekly update

Kippe ill get Ewan to give you a call' date=' failing that you just set up a new account like i did....and take advantage of a new user bonus ;):ok[/quote'] ive had this problem every time ive tried to play on a different computer i usually just ring them for the original sporting odds download link and that sorts it.but now i dont think they know about on the phones and wont admit it so just get fobbed off this time they tried telling me it was my computer.i have money in the account so how can i open a new account

ive had this problem every time ive tried to play on a different computer i usually just ring them for the original sporting odds download link and that sorts it.but now i dont think they know about on the phones and wont admit it so just get fobbed off this time they tried telling me it was my computer.i have money in the account so how can i open a new account
Same way I did mate Open and register a new account on paradise, give me your old and new usernames and they transfer the balance over and close your old account:ok

STT - Same as STT Challenge earlier this year, post up a thread in the poker challenges section, and post up the tourney number before it begins, play 10 and see how you do. You can play as many as you like, keep trying to better your score!
Just looking at your set. :clap I think last time we had to do a set of 10 at the same stakes and type of STT, but I presume it's a free for all this time? Is it start screenshot but no need for result shot? Also, is the Pot Limit MTT correct?
presume the MTTs listed are the regular ones on the Paradise schedule. According to the lobby this daily one is PLHE (unless it's different on a Sunday). Is that intended? Sunday 8th – €10 regular, 19.00 GMT

ive had this problem every time ive tried to play on a different computer i usually just ring them for the original sporting odds download link and that sorts it.but now i dont think they know about on the phones and wont admit it so just get fobbed off this time they tried telling me it was my computer.i have money in the account so how can i open a new account
Kippe PM me your email, i have got the link for you, just cant seem to paste it here for some reason.

Re: Punterslounge Master of Poker 2009 in association with Paradise Poker Hi, For anyone experiencing difficulties with their old Paradise account, feel free to create a new account. Take advantage of our 200%, up to €1k deposit bonus using code "FIRST1000". Any problems that our CS aren't able to deal with then do feel free to email me ([email protected]). The HU MTT is now showing in the lobby. Easiest way to find it is by clicking the "Private" filter in the MTT lobby. Have sent the password to Morlspin and will leave him to release it. Breaking news: Our badbeat jackpot has grown to over EUR470k!!!! If it has not been hit by tomorrow morning then we will add another €20k to it (lifting it to over €500k and guaranteeing at least €175k to the lucky "loser"). As far as we know it is the biggest jackpot currently on offer and remains one of the easiest to hit (qualifying requirement is losing with quad 6's or better). Good luck at the tables. Ewan

I cant see it' date=' clicked on the private and have no filters on, is it for all countries? hopefully[/quote'] It has been set up for UK and Scandinavia. When creating an account, if you select English as your language, you will be able to see the tournament. Drop me an email ([email protected]) with your username and I can look into opening it up for your territory (although if you are not a regular at Paradise I would suggest opening a new, UK account). Ewan

It has been set up for UK and Scandinavia. When creating an account, if you select English as your language, you will be able to see the tournament. Drop me an email ([email protected]) with your username and I can look into opening it up for your territory (although if you are not a regular at Paradise I would suggest opening a new, UK account). Ewan
Message send, I hope it works, thank you in advance