** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série B (7 oct)

Re: Brazil » Série B (7 oct) Vila Nova vs Bragantino Advice: 10pts on Vila Nova @ 1.95 Expekt Vila Nova will be without midfielder Alison (22 games / 0 goals) and midfielder Jefferson (4 games / 0 goals). Bragantino are without defender Kadu (25 games / 1 goal) and defender Robson (10 games / 0 goals). Bragantino have lost 9 of their 14 games on the road having won just 3. Vila Nova have won 8 from 14 at home losing just 3. Bragantino have lost their last 3 away from home all by 2 goals to nil whereas Vila Nova have won their last 3 at home. There isn't too much between these sides but home advantage is crucial here and I reckon the away side will miss Kadu & Robson far more at the back than Vila Nova will miss Alison in midfield.

Re: Brazil » Série B (7 oct)

You sure mate' date=' were did you find that out? On official website it states he is part of the squad.[/quote'] ˝ Vila Nova não poderá contar com o volante Álisson, que cumpre suspensão pelo terceiro cartão amarelo. Willian Hauptman e Jéferson seguem vetados pelo departamento médico e também não jogam. ˝ Vila Nova will be without key midfielder Alisson (22 games) who is suspended after colletting three yellow cards in a row. Willian Hauptman and Jeferson are injured and they both will not be in the team.

You sure mate' date=' were did you find that out? On official website it states he is part of the squad.[/quote'] It's true, Villa Nova will be missing Willian Hauptman, Jeferson and Alisson while Bragantino are without Kadu and Robson but are boosted by the return of Carlinhos.

Bagzi or Jack Jarvis, where can i get some team news for Portuguesa vs Sao Caetano ??? am thinking of backing the home team, staright win ???? any team news pls mates
I had a look at the game earlier... I can't quite remember what team news were but both teams were missing a few players and that was it although I can't remember if they were important missings or not.... It definetly isn't a betting game for me.

Re: Brazil » Série B (7 oct) Yeah, odds are dropping from 2.04 to even 1.75 at some bookies...but I realy don´t know the reason for that fast dropping. Bragantino will welcome back great defender 32 years old Carlinhos - he is back from suspension...

Bagzi or Jack Jarvis, where can i get some team news for Portuguesa vs Sao Caetano ??? am thinking of backing the home team, staright win ???? any team news pls mates
I think you are right about home win here :ok

If my translation is correct, Portugesa have a fully fit squad and are boosted by the return of Héverton and Ygor. Sao Caetano are without midfielder Jairo and left back Bruno Recife. Please feel free to correct me if I have translated wrong.

Re: Brazil » Série B (7 oct) There is a rumour on other forum (i don't know if I'm allowed to name it) that Bragantino won't lose tonight. Don't know what to say, I'm watching the game and Vila Nova is fully attacking from the very begining. The odds evolution before the game was also quite weird. GL anyway.

There is a rumour on other forum (i don't know if I'm allowed to name it) that Bragantino won't lose tonight. Don't know what to say, I'm watching the game and Vila Nova is fully attacking from the very begining. The odds evolution before the game was also quite weird. GL anyway.
Thats very strange you say that as Bragantino now 1 up thanks to an own goal.... :unsure What is the forum as I wouldn't mind a little look??

what the fck is wrong with these brasilien teams' date=' 5 fck red cards in one match,that ridiculus, will never back a seria b team anymore, corrupted league..[/quote'] Not necessarily a corrupt league unless evidence in the sun... Refs are being too strict here from what I have seen, just as well as in Serie A. Problem is that while the refs' level improved a lot, the players' mentality is as it was before, quick-tempered reactions and rough language is common. Please check the record Goias is having in the last 10-12 games both in Serie A and Copa Sudamericana. Or look at the stats in the recent game between Nautico and Sao Paolo. Professional fouls are also more common here, which doesn't have to be part of another conspiracy, rather culture or style... Red cards are part of the game, just like goals...

Not necessarily a corrupt league unless evidence in the sun... Refs are being too strict here from what I have seen, just as well as in Serie A. Problem is that while the refs' level improved a lot, the players' mentality is as it was before, quick-tempered reactions and rough language is common. Please check the record Goias is having in the last 10-12 games both in Serie A and Copa Sudamericana. Or look at the stats in the recent game between Nautico and Sao Paolo. Professional fouls are also more common here, which doesn't have to be part of another conspiracy, rather culture or style... Red cards are part of the game, just like goals...
Thats ur opinion mate :ok , some member last nite was saying that in another forum a member said that bragantino wont loose tonite, and he was based in some infos he got from an insider, and what happened, after many of the successful tipsters in this league like bagzi and jack jarvis backed vila nova based on facts, and what happened, bragantino won the match. anyways, this topic ends here mate. GL

Thats ur opinion mate :ok , some member last nite was saying that in another forum a member said that bragantino wont loose tonite, and he was based in some infos he got from an insider, and what happened, after many of the successful tipsters in this league like bagzi and jack jarvis backed vila nova based on facts, and what happened, bragantino won the match. anyways, this topic ends here mate. GL
I am the one who said that last night and I fully support your ideas. I have been following the Brazilian second league from some time now (and fortunately without betting on it) and must say I find it difficult to predict or to settle the teams patterns, except maybe for those who sit on top. Betting on Brazilian B is quite an adventure in my opinion and that requires indepth researches from various and complementary sources (as I did with that "another forum", which was, by the way, enough to put myself some questions regarding the outcome of Villa Nova-Bragantino match). Anyway, goodluck everybody.

nori, I was not backing Vila Nova, I was against home win ! You can check my posts, and I was against Vila Nova...:loon

....I find it difficult to predict or to settle the teams patterns, except maybe for those who sit on top. Betting on Brazilian B is quite an adventure in my opinion and that requires indepth researches from various and complementary sources...
Strange...I also found it difficult to predict : Blackburn - Villa 2-1 with Blackburn down to 10 men Wigan - Chelsea 3-1 Leeds - Carlisle 1-1 Burnley - Man Utd 1-0 Mainz - Bayern 1-0 Marseille - Monaco 1-2, and so on, and so on, dozens of strange results every week. Somebody said in another forum that he was tipped by someone who knows an insider... O.K. - how good is that for a reason to brand a league as corrupt? Most second leagues are very competative, some weeks even in Championship are like minefields for punters. Not happy with the result? Neither was I. Suspect match-fixing? Stay away next week. Call it corrupt? No good, because we don't know for sure. I personally think Brasil B is just as existing as Germany 2... Good luck all

Strange...I also found it difficult to predict : Blackburn - Villa 2-1 with Blackburn down to 10 men Wigan - Chelsea 3-1 Leeds - Carlisle 1-1 Burnley - Man Utd 1-0 Mainz - Bayern 1-0 Marseille - Monaco 1-2, and so on, and so on, dozens of strange results every week. Somebody said in another forum that he was tipped by someone who knows an insider... O.K. - how good is that for a reason to brand a league as corrupt? Most second leagues are very competative, some weeks even in Championship are like minefields for punters. Not happy with the result? Neither was I. Suspect match-fixing? Stay away next week. Call it corrupt? No good, because we don't know for sure. I personally think Brasil B is just as existing as Germany 2... Good luck all
It's not the same and you know it. I don't want to argue, that was only my opinion and I'm not trying to make anybody to follow me. Speaking about those matches you mentioned. For instance, OM-Monaco 1-2. I think we could have seen it coming, just like St. Etienne-Bordeaux, Bayern-Koln, Palermo-Juventus and so on. What do they have in common? They all came after difficult matches in CL, for example. Anyway, I don't want to continue. I respect your point and wish you all the best. :clap

Good for you then. :cheers