Sea The Stars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sea The Stars Jesus ermazing i am in shock everything looked to be going wrong yet still won ermazingly the absolute best!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Sea The Stars Amazing what this horse has achieved this year. 28th September 2008 Won the Group 2 Juddmonte Beresford Stakes beating Group 2 Derristown Derby Trial runner up Mourayan and Derby third Masterofthehorse. 2nd May 2009 Won the 2000 Guineas beating Group 2 Celebration Mile winner Delegator and Group 1 Sussex Stakes & Queen Elizabeth 11 Stakes winner Rip Van Winkle along with multiple Group 1 winner Mastercraftsman. 6th June 2009 Won the Epsom Derby when beating multiple Group Winner and Irish Derby winner Fame and Glory and Group 1 Juddmonte Prix De Paris runner up Age of Aqaurius. 4th July 2009 Won the Group 1 Coral Eclipse when beating double Group 1 winner Rip Van Winkle and Group 1 King George V1 and Queen Elizabeth Sakes winner Conduit. also had recent Listed winner Twice Over beaten in the same race as Conduit. 18th August 2009 Won the Group 1 Juddmonte International Stakes when beating multiple Group winner Mastercraftsman. 5th September 2009 Won the Group 1 Tattersalls Millions Irish Champion Stakes when beating again multiple Group winners in Fame and Glory and Mastercraftsman. 4th October 2009 Won the Group 1 Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe beating the likes of Youmzain, Conduit, Cavalryman, Fame and Glory, Stacelita all Group winners in their own right. In my lifetime i will not get to see another horse like this and Mick Kinane at 50 will look back on this as no doubt as the highlight of his career.

Re: Sea The Stars Had the pleasure of witnessing this great horse in the flesh at Newmarket 2,000 Guiness[Won the trip on StansJames through their BeatMac poker tourney]and boy did he impress. Backed Delegator that day and he ran good--but S.T.S. left him for dead--but what really impressed me about him was,in the winners circle you would never have though he had ran a race[let alone a group1] He stood there so placidly hardly breathing--in all my life i've never seen a horse win a race and be so relaxed after it--unreal-- From that day i told every1 this horse was a true champion--the best i've ever seen--a few laughed and mocked,how can u say that he's only won the 2,000 guiness plus he got beat as a 2yrs old. 6 Group 1s later-- some are still doubting this great champion

Re: Sea The Stars What a horse....what a champion!! this horse appears to have the lot, he breaks like a sprinter, settles when pulled, has a good cruising speed & GEARS!!...he runs & wins at varying distances against the best of his generation & older horses. The one thing that I like about him is his temperament, a good many serious horses blew their reputations in the parade rings before races that could've made them greats but this fella just looks so cool it must devestate the others just looking at him!! He has the heart (& now race wins under his belt) of a champion. Lets enjoy him while we can!!

Re: Sea The Stars

What a horse....what a champion!! this horse appears to have the lot, he breaks like a sprinter, settles when pulled, has a good cruising speed & GEARS!!...he runs & wins at varying distances against the best of his generation & older horses. The one thing that I like about him is his temperament, a good many serious horses blew their reputations in the parade rings before races that could've made them greats but this fella just looks so cool it must devestate the others just looking at him!! He has the heart (& now race wins under his belt) of a champion. Lets enjoy him while we can!!
:welcomechappo if you are a racing fan, you've come to the right place. Have a look around & hopefully you will find this place full of decent info :ok

Re: Sea The Stars Thanks Bowles i've been in love with racing since the age of 13 when i had my first bet i'm 50 in december so i've seen a few good 'uns both flat & jumps. I stumbled upon this site relatively recently & have been impressed with the willingness of people on here to share ideas & opinions with other members & with the amount of encouragement shown to people giving tips. There are some bloody good tipsters on here!!:)

Thanks Bowles i've been in love with racing since the age of 13 when i had my first bet i'm 50 in december so i've seen a few good 'uns both flat & jumps. I stumbled upon this site relatively recently & have been impressed with the willingness of people on here to share ideas & opinions with other members & with the amount of encouragement shown to people giving tips. There are some bloody good tipsters on here!!:)
nice one, you can introduce yourself if you want in the thread at the top of the main page - Who are We? All we ask for is some reasoning behind your selections as there are so many forums out there just listing horses names which is meaningless. We also welcome any discussion on any racing topic you want ! Enjoy

nice one, you can introduce yourself if you want in the thread at the top of the main page - Who are We? All we ask for is some reasoning behind your selections as there are so many forums out there just listing horses names which is meaningless. We also welcome any discussion on any racing topic you want ! Enjoy
Thanks I look forward to contributing!!

Re: Sea The Stars And how can I get excicted for the flat (not bettingwise, but for the sport itslef) when New Approach was retired straight after those wins and Sea The Stars will be retired as well? And on the other hand Master Minded, Kauto, Denman keep racing for years and years. This is what's annoying really. Now just imagine if New Approach faced Sea The Stars in the Derby and today. These would have been some battles!! P.S. Same with Formula One really. How can I watch it when one season they just intoroduce new rules and the best teams and drivers are suddenly crap. A bit irrelevant, but a point I needed to make :lol