-ENDED-New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

lockw

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Didnt get a chance to post the rest of my bets yesterday but i also did No2 19 October FK Jablonec v Plzen / Match Odds / The Draw Lay No3 19 October SonderjyskE v AGF / Match Odds / The Draw Lay No4 19 October Fulham v Hull / Match Odds / The Draw Lay A good day for me yesterday :clap

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

Out of all the champions league games tonight this is the one i will probably bet on. Seville will be looking to bounce back from their defeat at the weekend and a win against Stuttgart could put them on their way to winning the group. Certainly goals in this one.

Out of all the champions league games tonight this is the one i will probably bet on. Seville will be looking to bounce back from their defeat at the weekend and a win against Stuttgart could put them on their way to winning the group. Certainly goals in this one.
Sevilla will be without Renato, Andres Palop and Abdoulay Konko for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League match at Stuttgart. Renato ended his side’s 1-0 weekend defeat against Deportivo La Coruna complaining of calf cramps prompting coach Manuel Jimenez to leave the Brazilian midfielder out of the squad. Goalkeeper Palop’s calf injury is more serious than initially expected, while French defender Konko has failed to recover from a virus. On a brighter note, forward Luis Fabiano returns to the team after a late arrival from international duty with Brazil forced him out of the Deportivo defeat. Hm...not good news...

Sevilla will be without Renato, Andres Palop and Abdoulay Konko for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League match at Stuttgart. Renato ended his side’s 1-0 weekend defeat against Deportivo La Coruna complaining of calf cramps prompting coach Manuel Jimenez to leave the Brazilian midfielder out of the squad. Goalkeeper Palop’s calf injury is more serious than initially expected, while French defender Konko has failed to recover from a virus. On a brighter note, forward Luis Fabiano returns to the team after a late arrival from international duty with Brazil forced him out of the Deportivo defeat. Hm...not good news...
Sevilla is attacking wise a notch better than any team in the bundesliga actually and with zokora, adriano and with navas,capel , kanoute etc. this will be a 1-2 or 1-3 game and the situation with this game is : If Stuttgart scores first the Draw odds will rise probably from 3.5 to 3.65-3.75 If Sevilla scores the Draw odds will go to 4.7-5.2 so this will be a good game to lay the draw here

Only game that has the odds i like is the Bayern Munich game. I'm not sure whether to do it though. May wait till half time and see if there's any draws and may back something then!
Did you do any bets today ? I'm waiting untill friday or saturday for the bundesliga 2 games to trade on:loon i don't trust europe league...

Ended up doing BATE Borisov v AEK and Celtic v Hamburg :nana Have layed the draw Between Newcastle Jets and Central Coast. 2-1 at the moment :hope
:oklooks like you made yourself a nice profit yesterday well done the newcastle jets game :eek 3 goals in the first 20 minutes and nothing else did you trade out or just hardcore all the way to the end ? :dude Good luck today if you are going to bet My bets probably Greuther Fürth vs. Koblenz Greuther is a good team at home while koblens well... they just suck at away games