-ENDED-New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

lockw

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

Bet 39. Freiburg v B Munich ( good to see luca toni starting again :P) Lay the draw @ 4.1 for 8 Liability: 24,80 Tactic: Back the draw @ 60th-75th minute
Thanks for this pick :) i Layed it on 3.3. Goal in 42min. Will u now green out? or u will wait? B Munich is controling the situation i think, so ill wait some time.

Thanks for this pick :) i Layed it on 3.3. Goal in 42min. Will u now green out? or u will wait? B Munich is controling the situation i think, so ill wait some time.
i already greened out :tongue2 but i never trust bayern goalkeepers.. so thats why i backed :)

Bet 41. Deportivo v Sevilla Lay the draw @ 3.55 for 9,80 Liability: 24,99 Tactic: Back the draw @ half time if 0-0 and not an open game or between 60th-70th minute
Backed the draw @ 3.6 for 9,70 ( very closed game and the fact that deportivo scored is enough to back the draw now )

Bet 42. Hamburg v Leverkusen Lay the draw @ 3.75 for 8 Liability: 22,00 Tactic: Back the draw @ 60th-75th minute
Backed the draw @ 2 for 5 to minimize losses :wall leverkussen... what was i thinking...

Looks like 0-0 in the hamburg game :wall
:wall:wall:wall Bayern leverkussen is such a pathetic attacking team... soo stupid to bet on them.. im NEVER going to bet on a match with Bayern leverkussen in it again...