** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Lig 2-4/10

Friday 2 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor (18:00 BST) 1.47 4.6 9.2 100.64 %
Saturday 3 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Diyarbakirspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (13:00 BST) 2.52 3.35 3.1 101.79 %
maximize.gif Vestel Manisaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (13:00 BST) 2.72 3.25 2.82 102.99 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Denizlispor Kulübü (18:00 BST) 1.33 5.5 13.5 100.78 %
Sunday 4 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor (13:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 3.8 104.70 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Antalyaspor (13:00 BST) 2.18 3.3 3.75 102.84 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Galatasaray SK (14:00 BST) 8.4 4 1.51 103.13 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 BST) 1.41 5 10.5 100.45 %

Re: Turkish Super Lig 2-4/10 Diyarbakır - İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediye Away Win Diyarbakır has some real problems in the club. Players can not take their wages and this week 4 players wont play for injury. Also match is not in Diyarbakır. Club took a punishment and this match will be played in an another city. This also is an advantage for an awat team. Beşiktaş - Denizlispor Home win -1 H, HT Beşiktaş. After defeat against CSKA in the CL. Team has to prove themselves. Denizlispor is in the worsth 2-3 teams in this league this season. I think Beşiktaş will take 3 points and wait 4 supporters to forgive them. Sivasspor - Antalyaspor Under 2.5 Goals and Home Win Sivasspor manager Bülent Uygun told in the press conference that this match is their live or die match against Antalyaspor and took team to a camp on friday. Doors are closed to press until the match hour. Last year Sivasspor did very good and take very good result. This season they had to start the league for somewhere. This match is a key 4 them.

Re: Turkish Super Lig 2-4/10 Major games Besiktas - Denizlispor Win for Denizli Besiktas are under great pressure, the fans will attend to abuse the players, mainly the owner, manager and Rustu (goalkeeper). They already lost against poorer sides and Denizli is will succeed in using this as an advantage. manisa- bursaspor (stay away from this game as both teams are on the same level) Fenerbahce - Genclerbirligi Gencler to win Having watched the games of fener, I can see that they are lacking greatly in attack. Althought they have Guiza, he is in a poor state, missing good opportunities. In the last 6 games, fener never beat a team by more than one goals. always winning 1-0. 2-1 They are always striking ta the last minutes, against poor defences. They will lose this match

Re: Turkish Super Lig 2-4/10 Tonights closing match of the day between BESIKTAS - DENIZLISPOR will be a contest of win or lose as the remaining champions are struggling in both national and international leagues as the visitors will definitely try to take advantage of this. The home side will be without a key player, Slovakian international Filip Holosko who had his fibula bone broken in the match against CSKA Moscow In the champions league on wednesday. Apart from him there are no injured players (excluding long term inured player Mattias Delgado) The general outlook of the remaining champions is that the veteran goalkeeper Rustu is extremely out of form and he was the biggest reason for the team to lose to CSKA Moscow. He let in a goal from 25 m. just because he was caught off his line for no reason what so ever. Apart from that the team lacks on chances for goals and for the chances they get they just cant seem to put the ball back into the net. The poor scoring form is the 2nd disadvantage for the home side. However the team has much potential and if theres one match they would fulfill it can be this match against a side who is mostly a counter attack playing side without having quick players in front. I would assume the visitors will try to hit the home side on the break but it will not be easy as the defence of the home side is maybe their strongest side. The visitors have yet to win a match in the TPL. For the value given and the home sides poor form in general I would go for a DRAW AH which sits around 2.9 - 3.0. Good luck to all you punters :)

Re: Turkish Super Lig 2-4/10

Galata cost me in the Europa League...can they win away to ankaragucu as a reaction to that poor game against Sturm or are they just play bad all the time and have no value a a bet?
its too risky mate ı think. Galata is not playing well for 2 weeks and Ankaragücü has come on road with the away win last week. Its always been hard playing away in Ankara. I wont bet Galata this week. **Keita who is Galata's superstar, is not playing in Ankara. I'm sure now playing for Ankaragücü with +1handicap. @2.19

its too risky mate ı think. Galata is not playing well for 2 weeks and Ankaragücü has come on road with the away win last week. Its always been hard playing away in Ankara. I wont bet Galata this week. **Keita who is Galata's superstar, is not playing in Ankara. I'm sure now playing for Ankaragücü with +1handicap. @2.19
:clap:clap

Diyarbakır - İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediye Away Win:clap Diyarbakır has some real problems in the club. Players can not take their wages and this week 4 players wont play for injury. Also match is not in Diyarbakır. Club took a punishment and this match will be played in an another city. This also is an advantage for an awat team. Beşiktaş - Denizlispor Home win -1 H, HT Beşiktaş.:sad After defeat against CSKA in the CL. Team has to prove themselves. Denizlispor is in the worsth 2-3 teams in this league this season. I think Beşiktaş will take 3 points and wait 4 supporters to forgive them. Sivasspor - Antalyaspor Under 2.5 Goals and Home Win:clap Sivasspor manager Bülent Uygun told in the press conference that this match is their live or die match against Antalyaspor and took team to a camp on friday. Doors are closed to press until the match hour. Last year Sivasspor did very good and take very good result. This season they had to start the league for somewhere. This match is a key 4 them.
:nana:beer