• Yes - iPoker $6k gtd at 20.10 BST
    • No

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Thursday 1st October ** 10.6k at second break, just doubled with AA overshoved 3.5k on 285r called by 67 (standard) and hold :lol Virtually impossible to play any poker when i'm getting called and shoved on by anyone who catches the vaguest piece of the flop, played about 5hands :lol

Re: ** Poker Thursday 1st October ** I know it is the wrong thread.. but: Like Godzilla v Rodan, The Chip Giants Go To War; Negreanu Victorious The big chip stacks aren't afraid to play each other at this point, and this hand which tilted the lead firmly back to Negreanu is a case in point. Praz Bansi limped on the small blind, then called bb Negreanu's raise to 150k. On the Ad.gif9h.gif3s.gif flop Bansi check-called a bet from Negreanu. The turn: As.gif Now Bansi checked, but then raised when Negreanu bet 180k to 450k. After a brief think, Negreanu made the call. The river: Qc.gif Bansi had a look over at Negreanu's stack, down at this point to the 2.5ish mark. I think he even asked him for a rough countdown... this psychological battle over, he bet out a wopping 1,100,000. Negreanu pretty much instacalled, flipping a winning Ad.gifJc.gif. It looked as Bansi's hand sailed toward the muck that he had been at it all along with the pure air of 4x.gif5x.gif , which may have been spades for a turned flush draw but ended up being just five-high.