Heads-Up League

billy the punter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Heads-Up League Can I suggest a slightly different format for consideration? I think the size/length of the commitment required is "scaring" quite a few away - how about we split into divisions and play fewer games in each league over a shorter time span, but play more frequently. Say 4 or 5 players, so 3 or 4 games to be played each month. Also how about letting players organise the games any time they want over the month - then it's not a problem if someone is away for 2 weeks on holiday, for example. Divisions can be decided by "lifetime performance" - so players should find themselves in a smaller league with players of a similar standard. No worries if you dont think this is the right format for your tourney :ok Just wanted to throw an alternative idea out there....

Re: Heads-Up League

Can I suggest a slightly different format for consideration? I think the size/length of the commitment required is "scaring" quite a few away - how about we split into divisions and play fewer games in each league over a shorter time span, but play more frequently. Say 4 or 5 players, so 3 or 4 games to be played each month. Also how about letting players organise the games any time they want over the month - then it's not a problem if someone is away for 2 weeks on holiday, for example. Divisions can be decided by "lifetime performance" - so players should find themselves in a smaller league with players of a similar standard. No worries if you dont think this is the right format for your tourney :ok Just wanted to throw an alternative idea out there....
Cheers GaF. I did think of two divs but with only 16 players I don't feel we could split, it wouldnt have a "league" feel. If it takes off and we have more people interested then we can split next time, using this league as a qualification to what div you're in next time. The time span for games will be fairly flexible on this. :ok

Re: Heads-Up League Having trouble depositing on Stars. Anyone else had the same? Im using Visa debit but it just comes back declined. Im sure I have a different card from when I originally set up the account but that shouldny make any difference as I put my current details in to deposit. Any ideas anyone?

Re: Heads-Up League

please could someone maybe set this up for us? dunno howlong quick is but im struggling a bit for time now, add in the fact we may have to book an hour in advance? if anyone can its $1 nlhe any time variant
game 1 22:10 password superfoopl game 2 22:25 password superfoopl

Re: Heads-Up League Sent a 1 line request to Pokerstars - they replied quicky (72 minutes :ok) - but not with the right answer :sad

Thank you for your interest in offering private tournaments on PokerStars.

At this time, the ability to create private tournaments on PokerStars, is offered only to those players who have earned 2,000 Frequent Player Points (FPP) or more over the lifetime of their account. Please note this includes FPP already spent in the VIP Store or to buy-in to tournaments, so players do not need to save a total of 2,000 unused FPP before they can get private tournament creation privileges.

You have earned 825.19 lifetime FPP on your account. We will be happy to grant you private tournament creation privileges once you have earned the full 2,000 FPP.

For information about FPP and how to earn them, please visit the PokerStars website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/

Alternatively, if you have a friend who plays on PokerStars that meets the requirements, we can grant the privilege to your friend in order to set up private tournaments for your group. Simply have your friend send us an email to request it.

We hope to hear from you again soon with 2,000 FPP earned. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for playing at PokerStars!

If there is anything else we can help you with just let us know. We are here for you.

Have a splendid day and good luck at the tables!

Best Regards,

Tuomo PokerStars Support Team