Help me win the lottery - Derren Brown Experiment

tgc100969

Hey everyone I fancy winning the lottery on Saturday night. So heres my plan. Using Derrin Brown's system I need as many people as possible to PM me there 6 lottery numbers. Please dont put them in the thread as that may influence people. I will set up a spreadsheet and put your numbers in in order. I will find the average of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th numbers and that will be my entry for Saturday. I will need the PM by Saturday 3rd October 2009 at 11am to give me a chance to do the maths and place the ticket. Anyone who takes part will win a share of the winning dosh. The theory behind it that the more people who give me their numbers the closer the average will get to the actual draw numbers. Remember PM me your 6 numbers and indicate in the thread you are in but dont put your numbers in the thread hopefully I will see you in Barbados next Sunday morning.:cheers

Re: Help me win the lottery - Derrin Brown Experiment on the show the first time the group got together they failed miserably, it wasn't until after team bonding and that subconscious writing did they reach the numbers they needed - even then the maths don't add up, he based it on a group guessing the weight of a bull (which has an actual fixed value), unlike the balls which are random ...never the less - how do i submit my numbers :tongue2

Re: Help me win the lottery - Derrin Brown Experiment mate, surely it's spelt 'Derren'? do we have to arrange our numbers in ascending numerical order or the order that we think they will come out of the machine? surely this will have a huge impact on the averages? will send my numbers when you decide. :nana

Re: Help me win the lottery - Derrin Brown Experiment

Oh Please? I can't believe that anyone still believes this is how he did it. Guarantee your averages are all balls between 22 -33
Yeah surely tgc is only havin a laugh, can't be taking this seriously :lol GL though, but you may as well choose numbers 1 through 6.