Betfair Schedule - The run in

GaF

Tuesday 22nd September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 23rd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 24th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c I'm not certain of time - I think these have been starting at 8pm or 8:30pm? I am leaving the official time as 7pm as better that players are early than late Friday 25th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule No attempt at HU this week Saturday 26th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 27th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 28th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! This takes me slightly over budget for the month - the final cost of buy-ins will be $302.50 ($2.50 over the budget of $300). I hope you'll all forgive me that :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Schedule - The run in Havent read the millions of pages out there Gaf but was it always the plan to have 2 tournies that could single handedly decide the out come of the month on the last 2 days. Reckon it suits Team Scot and those below but if we were in the lead I'd be pretty miffed.

Re: Betfair Schedule - The run in

Havent read the millions of pages out there Gaf but was it always the plan to have 2 tournies that could single handedly decide the out come of the month on the last 2 days. Reckon it suits Team Scot and those below but if we were in the lead I'd be pretty miffed.
It's pretty much been the plan (from before the start, though I may not have mentioned it before it started) - I have mentioned it previously for sure though. I'm aware that the biggest "losers" (as it stands at the moment) are Team Kent (the leaders ;) ), but I'd NEVER change the plan to suit my team! I should perhaps have made it clearer that that was my intention earlier. The goal is to maintain interest through to the end.

Re: Betfair Schedule - The run in

Thursday 24th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c I'm not certain of time - I think these have been starting at 8pm or 8:30pm? I am leaving the official time as 7pm as better that players are early than late
Can see it in the lobby for 8pm - registration starts at 6pm