Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 276 bets; +14.1% yield

Grex how about involving more leagues? Yes the yield maybe less but a profits a profit?
When I first did the back-testing, EP and IA were the only ones that stood out.... so, I will stick to them. Anyway, in my opinion, yield is more important than the number of bets :ok 9-man Lazio let us down at the weekend. The system selects the Liverpool derby for Tuesday. I hate betting on derbies, but a "no derbies" criteria was not built into the system, so we have to go for it :unsure qyel_cf3_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way, I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon phnq_b86_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield oh no, going against luckystar ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hope:eyes:spank:notworthy:moon:gimme:beer:drums:cigar:rollin:D:p:notworthy:\:zzz:poker:bignana:cow

Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way' date= I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon phnq_b86_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield

These games look like they will be tight this week!
Well 3 out of 4 so far Grex and Serie A has had alot of draws which is strange! And the losing bet was Napoli who were 2-0 up! But good weekend so far lets hope Juve can make it better!

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield

Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way' date= I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon phnq_b86_ucn57.png
I cant seem to open the image or even see the image with what i think are the selections?? Anyone able to help me out here?

Re: Grex's HOMES; 288 bets; +14.1% yield Apologies for the delayed update from last weekend. Followers of this system will know that it ends when we reach the last 6 rounds of matches. So the Easter weekend will see the end of EP selections (I think there will only be one), and Serie A will finish the following weekend. qyem_099_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 293 bets; +14.0% yield Should have waited 'til the last minute to get better odds ;) The last EPL selection of the season came good (just). Next week will see the last IA selections, before we close down for the season. qyel_5b9_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 295 bets; +14.4% yield Only Fiorentina let us down last night. So the end of the season for the system :cry. To be honest, the performance in 2011-2012 has not been as good as previous seasons, with only a 10.6% yield. I will post some overall statistics for the three seasons that the system has been running.... and I will continue to follow "theoretical" selections until the end of the season, to see if the 6-game cut-off rule again pays dividends. The final results..... qyem_761_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield As promised, the overall statistics for the system since it started in 2009 wu9y_b6f_ucn57.png The yield for each seson has steadily dropped from 17.1% in 2009-2010 to 10.6% for this season..... not a good sign :\ Its worth noting the excellent overall performance of Serie A compared with the English Premiership (17.2% cf 10.1%). The EP has really let the system down over the past two seasons with only a marginal positive yield. When you show the performance of the "Bank" in the form of a graph, you can see that it has generally increased, with only the occasional downward blip. v29d_7ef_ucn57.png Anyway, enough of boring statistics..... :zzz Enjoy your summer..... and may the best team win the EP (going to be tight I think, after last night's results)

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Games that would have made it this weekend.... if the system had still been running: 21/04/12 EP Newcastle v Stoke @ 1.70 (William Hill) 22/04/12 IA Lazio v Lecce @ 1.67 (Pinnacle)

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield

Hi Grex, maybe I missed it in the thread but why do you close the season now? And my other question is: are you willing to share what the stats would be for fixed 10 unit stakes? Thanks.
During back-testing, the first 6 rounds and the last 6 rounds of each season performed poorly... that's why the system has closed for this season. I don't understand your question about "fixed 10 unit stakes"...... the system, and all the posted stats, ARE based on level stakes of 10 units.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield

During back-testing, the first 6 rounds and the last 6 rounds of each season performed poorly... that's why the system has closed for this season. I don't understand your question about "fixed 10 unit stakes"...... the system, and all the posted stats, ARE based on level stakes of 10 units.
OK thanks, I did not follow these thread before so i thought you were using rules mentioned in first post, that stakes are varied depending whether last bet was won or lost. Thanks again and good luck in next season.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 298 bets; +14.3% yield Now I understand, zbrochu..... I dropped the "loss-recovery" staking plan at the end of the 2009-10 season because the straight 10 unit stakes were more profitable (see Post #285, page 8) :ok