£1 till i lose

League1_punter

Re: £1 till i loose loose

 /lus/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [loos] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA adjective, loos⋅er, loos⋅est, adverb, verb loosed, loos⋅ing. Use loose in a Sentence See web results for loose See images of loose –adjective
1.free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
2.free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
3.uncombined, as a chemical element.
4.not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
5.not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
6.available for disposal; unused; unappropriated: loose funds.
7.lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
8.lax, as the bowels.
9.lacking moral restraint or integrity; notorious for his loose character.
10.sexually promiscuous or immoral; unchaste.
11.not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
12.relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
13.not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.

Re: £1 till i loose lose

 /luz/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [looz] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA verb, lost, los⋅ing. Use lose in a Sentence See web results for lose See images of lose –verb (used with object)
1.to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it.
2.to fail inadvertently to retain (something) in such a way that it cannot be immediately recovered: I just lost a dime under this sofa.
3.to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.
4.to be bereaved of by death: to lose a sister.
5.to fail to keep, preserve, or maintain: to lose one's balance; to lose one's figure.
6.(of a clock or watch) to run slower by: The watch loses three minutes a day.
7.to give up; forfeit the possession of: to lose a fortune at the gaming table.

Re: £1 till i lose Bet#1 - Caroline Wozniacki v Kim Clijsters (win) - £1 > £1.25 Bet#2 - Nantes v Strasbourg (DNB) - £1.25 > £1.56 Bet#3 - San Diego Chargers v Oakland Raiders (win) - £1.56 > £1.86 Bet#4 - Leicester v Peterborough (DNB) - £1.86 > £1.86 Bet#5 - San Lorenzo v Tigre (DNB) - £1.86 > £2.33 Bet#6 - Stuttgart v Rangers (DNB) - £2.33

Re: £1 till i lose The slow and steady method went out of the window tonight after a sudden rush of blood to the head. Might be a tad more exciting for me though. Bet#1 - Caroline Wozniacki v Kim Clijsters (win) - £1 > £1.25 Bet#2 - Nantes v Strasbourg (DNB) - £1.25 > £1.56 Bet#3 - San Diego Chargers v Oakland Raiders (win) - £1.56 > £1.86 Bet#4 - Leicester v Peterborough (DNB) - £1.86 > £1.86 Bet#5 - San Lorenzo v Tigre (DNB) - £1.86 > £2.33 Bet#6 - Stuttgart v Rangers (DNB) - £2.33 > £2.33 Bet#7 - Treble: Ajax v FC Timisoara (win), Benfica v BATE (win), Lazio v Salzburg (win) - £2.33

Re: £1 till i lose Cheers Scotty :ok. I usually spend a lot of time researching these games and then go very conservative with a dnb at odds of around 1/5 so might be a lot more interesting for me after no research, all to win and a lot higher odds. But like you say, it looks a quite good bet; as long as all three take the europa league seriously, i shouldn't have any problems. Noticed you have a glory hunt thread atm as well which is going well :ok, good luck with the rest of it. Not realy got into football laying but it seems quite popular and maybe a good way of making some money, just wondering what website you use? is it betfair?