** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections - The Fourth and Final Attempt

justbetter

I have looked through my previous lay threads today and found a quote that I think sums up my failings since my good streak in the first thread...

Sorry mate' date=' don't usually bet on leagues I don't have much knowledge on [/quote'] I have looked at my previous losses and what leagues they were in; the finnish league, an international friendly (despite saying I don't bet on friendlies :wall), a 0-0 correct score, the irish league and then the two English games where I really should have known better. I tried a Keep Earth style thread and I found if I only pick the matches I am really confident on there are way too few bets to make it worthwhile (5 a week at most at this stage of the season). So I am going to return to my original staking plan (£500 bank, bank half once reached £1000) and see how it goes. The only leagues I will touch are Spanish, English and the odd Champions League game. The picks will be few and far between with most probably higher odds and if anyone notices me starting to lose my discipline please flag it up and I'll give myself a slap. I aim to keep this going all season and I think I can do it if I keep my discipline This is my final attempt at this so wish me luck :hope

• 2 weeks later...