AFL Finals Week 1

Adel 1.12 vs Ess 6.35 ------- -/+ 36.5 Geel 1.88 vs Dogs 1.93 Bris 1.88 vs Carl 1.93 Saints 1.63 vs Coll 2.29 ----- -/+ 8.5 Think 3 out of the 4 dogs could get up. I have taken Dogs @ $1.93 ($1.95 available @ TAB) against the Cats. They were good enough to beat the Cats 2 wks ago and they've got gr8 form coming into this. I think THEY should be the favs. Cats only chance is to turn it into an arm wrestle as they lack the firepower in attack. Bris vs Carl is interesting. Some are writing the Blues off based on their last start flogging despite the fact they've won the last 3 H2H. I think it's 50/50 with a slight leaning to the Blues. Will be interesting to see if Merrett, Bradshaw and/or Drummond start for the Lions. Pies losing their last game probably did themselves a favour. With Saints coming in with questionable form, they would've been publicly favoured to take this one out. I still think they can but not with confidence.