Cricket: England vs Australia Twenty20 Internationals & ODI Series

Sport Cricket
Event T20 England v Australia
Selection Lay England (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.42 (Lay)
Reasoning I think England really struggle in this match. Very different teams from the Ashes and Australia look to be much stronger. Batting in particular, Australia have a lot of big hitters and have more chance of big score. Also in bowling I think slight edge to Australia and they look very strong today.

Re: T20 England v Australia Not gonna have a bet on the match result as I don't think there's much value either way. Top Aussie Batsmen - S.Watson @ 7/2 Bet365 Shane Watson was in good form with the bat in the test series and hopefully takes that to the twenty twenty match, he does not have a great record with the bat in T20 matches for hes country but averages just below 36 in first class cricket, if he gets in he can get a high score. Top England Batsmen - J.Denly @ 4/1 Bet365 Joe Denly scored 67 for hes country against Ireland midweek and should retain a place in the side here, he has helped Kent to finals day in recent years and although this is a step up for him I don't think he'll be out of place here and will be gunning for runs. Top Aussie Bowler - B.Hilfenhaus @ 4/1 William Hill Hilfenhaus may shine here for the Aussies today, I think hes the value play in this market, goes for around a run a ball in T20 so far picking up eight wickets, he'll be a key bowler for them this afternoon and should take a few. Top England Bowler - J.Anderson @ 5/2 Bluesq Anderson knows Old Trafford well and England will be looking at him as there main wicket taker this afternoon, he doesn't have the best stats in T20 matches but he can perform well at this ground, should lead from the front.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.