£20 Bank Builder | *144 bets then BUST!!!!*

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 Bank Builder {100+ winning bets...!} *Bank Quadrupled* I bet you were sweating during the second half of the Ireland game mate!! Well survived though! and good luck with this...when is cash out time?! :ok

Re: £20 Bank Builder {110+ winning bets...!} *Bank Quadrupled* Yeah mate, I was a bit! Was listening to it on 5live so was pleased when it was over! As for cash out, I was going to just wait til June next year, but I'm realising that I will probably lose it before then. Think I will try to get to £100 using this method and then re-assess.

Re: £20 Bank Builder {110+ winning bets...!} *Bank Quadrupled*

Cheers chaps. Goign to re-assess my GH when (if) I get to £100.
Yeah, get to £100 and then start again!! You've made it look easy so far :ok

Re: £20 Bank Builder {110+ winning bets...!} *Bank Quadrupled* I think you should keep going. It's only £20 you started with - and what change is £100 going to make to your life anyway? If you can keep going you will be facing some very nice profits down the line.

Re: £20 Bank Builder {110+ winning bets...!} *Bank Quadrupled*

I think you should keep going. It's only £20 you started with - and what change is £100 going to make to your life anyway? If you can keep going you will be facing some very nice profits down the line.
Yeah, very true mate. Thing is, I was maybe going to use the £100 to just bet 'normally' with, i.e. 1X2, the old fashioned way! We'll see though!
Great going Ebor! Still no 0-0!! :lol
Ta fella, It's incredible, I would be £6.5k better off now If I'd have had the balls to do a 1+ accumualtor! :lol

Re: £20 Bank Builder | 120 winning bets ... | £75 profit | Now on hold Ok, this has been fun but goign to draw a line under it here. Statistically I'm due a loser right about now and it's becomign a wee bit of a chore, and now it's £100 (or thereabouts, I'd be pretty gutted if I lost it all, so, I am goign to concentrate my efforts on another glory hunt with the £100 won. :ok Watch this space! :)

Re: £20 Bank Builder | 120 winning bets ... | £75 profit | Put to bed! Congrats on having the discipline to stop and not get sloppy and blow the lot. A few more on here should learn from this kind of attitude. Well done Ebor :clap