£20 Bank Builder | *144 bets then BUST!!!!*

Sheerluck Holmes

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £20 [9 Month] Bank Builder

The odds actually changed half way when I was setting up the bet! :lol
Makes a nice change :ok Its a pain in the neck placing bets for pennies and guessing what your liability is going to be. Have you worked out a way to do it rather than pure guess work?

Thanks' date=' but how do you put that in a spreadsheet to calculate it? Just had 2 minutes trying and its beyond me! :lol[/quote'] I just type the bet up into the next row of my spreadsheet, set the bet to 'lose' and then spend (literally) a few seconds pissing about with the stake . . . simples! ;) Slighty annoying but no big deal.

Nice work' date=' keep going!! :)[/quote'] I'll certainly try mate! :ok Just done a little work out (not to the gym or anything, simply maths) - I'll have made approximately, 50 bets in 1 month, with an avergae LAY price of 80.00(ish) which equates to an average back price of 1.012658228. ish. There's another 8 months left of this so assuming 50 bets per month at 1.012658228 x another 8 months, which is another 400 bets, if this continues I will have £5596.25! :lol I couldn't ever let it get anywhere near that! I would bottle it!! Probs £500 is my limit but will lose before then anyway!!!