** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A (29/30 august)

Saturday 29 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 2.24 3.45 3.6 101.41 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Avaí FC (22:30 BST) 2.4 3.6 3.2 100.69 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v EC Santo André (22:30 BST) 1.85 3.8 5 100.37 %
Sunday 30 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Sport Club do Recife (20:00 BST) 1.55 4.2 7.5 101.66 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Fluminense FC (20:00 BST) 1.73 3.75 6 101.14 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2.22 3.4 3.85 100.43 %
maximize.gif Botafogo-RJ v Grêmio FBPA (22:30 BST) 2.3 3.6 3.5 99.83 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Cruzeiro EC (22:30 BST) 2.28 3.5 3.25 103.20 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Goiás EC (22:30 BST) 1.93 3.55 4.2 103.79 %

Re: Brazil » Série A (29/30 august) Hi, I`m new here (and in betting too), and I`d like to apologize in advance for my terrible english... *Just a little disclosure: I'm a Cruzeiro's supporter so consider it everytime I say something about this team. If it's true that I follow them closely, in otherhand sometimes the heart speaks louder than the brain... Sao Paulo x Palmeiras: Vagner Love won`t play.

Re: Brazil » Série A (29/30 august) Botafogo - Gremio Game between two team that are in different positions. Botafogo is close to degradation zone, and they are without win for 6 games (3 draws and 3 losses). They really have no luck in last few weeks. They played really good against Plameiras away from home, and go just a draw, las week the outplayed Cruzerio but only 1-1 at the end. For this game Botafogo will be stronger for few players. Wellington comes back to starting 11, Eduardo also, and Fahel is suspended, but Thiaguinho comes back after suspension. Gremio won last game against Atletico MG with 4-1, and they showed how excellent they play at home. But away from home they can't find form so far, and they have no wins yet. For this game 3 important players are still out: Léo, Maxi López and Fábio Santos. Probable squads: BOTAFOGO: Castillo, Alessandro, Wellington, Juninho e Eduardo; Leandro Guerreiro, Thiaguinho, Michael e Lucio Flavio; Victor Simões e André Lima Técnico: Estevam Soares GRÊMIO: Victor, Mario, Rafael Marques, Réver e Bruno Collaço (Lúcio); Tulio, Adilson, Tcheco e Souza; Jonas e Perea Técnico: Paulo Autuori I belive it is time for Botafogo to get 3 points. They have game, they outplay opponents, but lady Luck is not on their side. Medium stakes. Botafogo -0.25 @1.92 188Bet 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (29/30 august) Botafogo x Gremio: I agree with Milos. Gremio is the worst team playing away. And the odds for Botafogo are good... Sao Paulo x Palmeiras: Anything can happen. Sao Paulo plays at home but it's not that important, as the Morumbi Stadium is very big and the supporters don't stay so close to the field. And Palmeiras is not that far from home as it's based on the same city and is used to play at Morumbi. Maybe a double (draw/Palmeiras - 1.75@Sportinbet) is a good bet. Santos x Fluminense: Santos should win. It's a better team, plays at home...

Re: Brazil » Série A (29/30 august) I will go with two bets today, not much time to writte analysis so my bets are: São Paulo FC v Palmeiras (over 2,5) at @2,02 (SBOBET) - 5/10 SC Internacional v Goiás EC (OVER 2,5 ) AT @1,65 (LOCAL BOOKIE) - 7/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (29/30 august) Botafogo - Gremio: Gremio (0) AH @ 2.40 (Bet365) 10/10 Botafogo's form in the last 6 has been pretty bad (0-3-3). Weak travellers like Sante Andre and Atletico PR defeated them on their own field. Gremio has a 3-1-2 form in the last six. Their 0-2-8 away record is woeful. But if you notice their results away they rend to lose by just one goal. Recently, they grabbed an away draw front 1st place Palmeiras. They stand a good chance of avoiding defeat here. I think the odds are favouring Botafogo as much as they are due to the terrible Gremio away record. But, I think Gremio is probably going to get its first away win against a team like Botafago which is struggling. The level ball on the AH returns the stake in case of a draw, so the odds are good for Gremio's first win. Internacional - Goias: Goias +0.5 (AH) @ 1.95 (VC bet) 10/10 I think the odds are a bit short on an Internacional side that has collected 1 point in its last three games. Form appears to be off. Goias is, after all, the second placed team (1 point off first place). In their last three matches they have collected 4 points. I don't see Goias losing tonight and 1.95 for two results on the second place team is just about right.