** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8

Friday 21 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Ruch Chorzow (16:45 BST) 2.45 3.25 3 104.92 %
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Wisla Kraków (19:00 BST) 6.5 3.5 1.66 103.96 %
Saturday 22 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Piast Gliwice (13:45 BST) 1.8 3.4 5.5 103.15 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Korona Kolporter Kielce (16:00 BST) 2 3.4 4.2 103.22 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Slask Wroclaw (17:15 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.5 104.80 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Lechia Gdansk (18:15 BST) 1.66 3.6 6 104.44 %
Sunday 23 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Lech Poznan (13:45 BST) 5.5 3.5 1.7 105.58 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw v Legia Warszawa (15:45 BST) 5 3.5 1.8 104.13 %

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8 some first impressions GKS Bełchatów - Piast 1 @ 1,70 GKS is underachieving a bit at the moment. They used to be a force at home and maybe it's time to collect 3 pts for them. In last round they lost 0-3 to Wisla, what can't be perceived as a suprise but I think it will give them some extra motivation against Piast. Medium stake. Jagiellonia - Śląsk x @ 3,20 Jaga has won their first two matches at home but both opponents (Korona, Odra) are rated much lower than Śląsk. Visitors lost their only away game so far vs Polonia Warsaw 2-3, conceding 2 goals in injury time. Those teams are very close to each other in terms of skills therefore a draw seems to be logical outcome. Medium stake. Polonia Warsaw - Lechia 1 As I wrote last week Polonia really is a strong team with a lot of quality. They had a fantastic away game vs Lech winning 4-2 and should continue to collect three points against Lechia. High stake. Cracovia-Lech 2 @ 1,70 After a disastrous start (0-2, 2-6) Cracovia sacked manager ... and it has worked. They managed to hold a goalless draw vs mighty Legia but I wonder if this effect will continue against Lech. Visitors vere shocked last term by Polonia, then suprisingly managed to beat Club Brugge 1-0 in UEFA Cup despite being the weakest team. The bad thing about Lech is that players tend to fall into complacency and don't have respect for their opponents. They have all the cards to beat Cracovia but to avoid another shocker I'd recommend low stake. Odra-Legia 2 @ 1,70 A similar case as above. It should be an easy win for visitors but Odra are constantly uppseting Legia, at least for the last two seasons, as they managed to beat Legia twice in four games. Low stake. Polonia Bytom - Korona no bet Anything can happen.

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8 Polish I League GKS Katowice - Górnik Łęczna X2 @ 1.75 stake: 5/10 Górnik Łęczna season started badly, three failures in poor style led to the last place in the table, and farewell to the job as joint coach. New-old coach was Tadeusz lapa, which in the past Kila times the team ran until the coming of a new coach and each time Górnik played really well - I hope that this time will be similar. The return of experienced players such as whether Niżnik Krzysiek Kazimierczak (do not know why Stawowy delegated them to other teams; /) from the first minute play is said to have derived from Jagi Damir Kojasević. Górnik tower not to lose the fourth game in a row, both teams will present a similar form, but on paper looks a lot better team Górnika, a course on X2 by me is worth the game ...

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8

Polish I League GKS Katowice - Górnik Łęczna X2 @ 1.75 stake: 5/10 Górnik Łęczna season started badly, three failures in poor style led to the last place in the table, and farewell to the job as joint coach. New-old coach was Tadeusz lapa, which in the past Kila times the team ran until the coming of a new coach and each time Górnik played really well - I hope that this time will be similar. The return of experienced players such as whether Niżnik Krzysiek Kazimierczak (do not know why Stawowy delegated them to other teams; /) from the first minute play is said to have derived from Jagi Damir Kojasević. Górnik tower not to lose the fourth game in a row, both teams will present a similar form, but on paper looks a lot better team Górnika, a course on X2 by me is worth the game ...
0-0 FT bet won :)

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8 KSZO Ostrowiec v ŁÃ³dzki KS 24.08.2009 19:15 I league In today's match guests will look quite weak, left the band Mladen KaÅ¡ćelan., One of the main players in Lodz club. Batata not play well. Into question is the appearance of Thomas Ostalczyka and Nerijus Radziusa, both complain about the injuries. In addition, it is worth noting that KSZO not lost in their own stadium since 15 months! In a pre-sparring KSZO lost 0-2 to ŁKS and today the players are very mobilized, and they want to keep a good streak of games without defeat their own object. Probably line-ups: KSZO Ostrowiec Św.: Sotnicki - Matuszczyk, Kardas, Ciesielski, Szymoniak - Robaszek, Dziewulski (Sobczyński), Kanarski, Frańczak - Folc, Cieśliński. ŁKS ŁÃ³dź: Wyparło - Ognjanović, Hajto, Adamski, Klepczarek - Ostalczyk, Sierant, Mowlik, Vayer, Świątek - Kujawa. pick: KSZO Ostrowiec DNB odds: 1.85 stake: 3/10 Sportingbet

Re: Polish Ekstraklasa 21-23/8

KSZO Ostrowiec v ŁÃ³dzki KS 24.08.2009 19:15 I league In today's match guests will look quite weak, left the band Mladen KaÅ¡ćelan., One of the main players in Lodz club. Batata not play well. Into question is the appearance of Thomas Ostalczyka and Nerijus Radziusa, both complain about the injuries. In addition, it is worth noting that KSZO not lost in their own stadium since 15 months! In a pre-sparring KSZO lost 0-2 to ŁKS and today the players are very mobilized, and they want to keep a good streak of games without defeat their own object. Probably line-ups: KSZO Ostrowiec Św.: Sotnicki - Matuszczyk, Kardas, Ciesielski, Szymoniak - Robaszek, Dziewulski (Sobczyński), Kanarski, Frańczak - Folc, Cieśliński. ŁKS ŁÃ³dź: Wyparło - Ognjanović, Hajto, Adamski, Klepczarek - Ostalczyk, Sierant, Mowlik, Vayer, Świątek - Kujawa. pick: KSZO Ostrowiec DNB odds: 1.85 stake: 3/10 Sportingbet
1:0 FT easy +2.55u