Betfair Challenge - Team SW

Guppie

Betfair Challenge - Team SW  

1. 1.

• Pool our winnings from the 18k tourneys only?
    • Pool all profits from 18k and daily selected tourney?
    • Pool nothing-just keep what you win from 18k and daily
    • Another option?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW

Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule
Tuesday 1st - I've a meeting in Edinburgh but should be back...prob safer to play someone else. Wed & Thurs - available Friday - Golf outing...unavailable:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Saturday - available Sunday - don't be silly...Sunday is the new Saturday...no Poker on Sundays apart from Freerolls!:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Monday - available TQM

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds-Guppie Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds-Guppie Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c-TQM Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c-Rivrd Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds-Rivrd Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds-Starshine Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule-TQM

Points- Guppie -292 RIVRD -371 Running Total = 663
It's great having 2 players in the team that don't appear to do anything other than play poker round the clock:clap:clap:clap Feel free to raise the bonus by yourselves if you're making a profit....I'm sure Starshine and me won't take it personally!!:ok Just 60 points for me as I tried out the software......I kept getting frozen on the Cash tables....no such probs in the STT's or Tournies!:\ I'll try and put in an hour or two tonight (maybe) Well done TQM

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW By the way, I think we should all try to play the first scheduled Tourney on Tuesday 1st....it would normally be the person that has played least games if more than one team member enters the same tourney....if none of us have played then it should be the highest finisher that counts!:unsure Could be a chance to get a fast start?:hope TQM

By the way' date= I think we should all try to play the first scheduled Tourney on Tuesday 1st....it would normally be the person that has played least games if more than one team member enters the same tourney....if none of us have played then it should be the highest finisher that counts!:unsure Could be a chance to get a fast start?:hope TQM
Sure I read that if you all enter the same tournament and have played the same number of games the player who starts first in the alphabet will be the team Representative:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SW Just easier if we know what we need to try and achieve mate:ok

It's great having 2 players in the team that don't appear to do anything other than play poker round the clock:clap:clap:clap I have a very active social life I'll have you know' date=went out just last year;) Feel free to raise the bonus by yourselves if you're making a profit....I'm sure Starshine and me won't take it personally!!:ok We all do what we can any and all points be it 1,100 or 1000 all goes towards the total:ok Just 60 points for me as I tried out the software......I kept getting frozen on the Cash tables....no such probs in the STT's or Tournies!:\ Maybe try the low version i think gaf suggested it could help:ok I'll try and put in an hour or two tonight (maybe) Well done TQM