Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

deadlydaveLDN

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

What time does the PLO tourney start tomorrow? And what time would we expect it to end? If it's going to be over by 22:30 I'll play' date=' and actually quite enjoy PLO. But if it's still going at 22:30 I will have to stop and get blinded out.[/quote'] It dont start till 21.00 mate so i think it will defo be still playing by then:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Great performane Steve People call me all sort of names that i cant repeat here ! but am usually known as Mike I can do the PLO if Slap cant make it else any other except Saturday - Keebab night Mike

pistnbust wats your first name now that i say wat are everyones first names Im Steve if no one knew that already And team game sitting 1st with 35k:ok:hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Ok, almost certainly have the required pts now for this week. Should have left the cash tables a few hands earlier though, as after planning to play until the BB came round I managed to drop a buy in after flopping a gutshot+flush draw and then turning a pair :cry Played it pretty badly too.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Very well done again last night, Steve. :clap Do you want to play them all? :tongue2 I'm quite happy to play the PLO tonight. Just so long as you all start with low expectations! Over the next week or so, I'm available to play today, Saturday, Monday, Thursday. If we're stuck for a player on Tuesday, Wednesday or next Friday I could play, but would like a couple of days notice. I have about 280 points this week, so we definitely don't need to grind any more until next Tuesday. Oh, and I'm Jeremy.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

Very well done again last night, Steve. :clap Do you want to play them all? :tongue2 I'm quite happy to play the PLO tonight. Just so long as you all start with low expectations! Over the next week or so, I'm available to play today, Saturday, Monday, Thursday. If we're stuck for a player on Tuesday, Wednesday or next Friday I could play, but would like a couple of days notice. I have about 280 points this week, so we definitely don't need to grind any more until next Tuesday. Oh, and I'm Jeremy.
Cheers jeremy dont think me playing all of them would help:lol been foutunate and been playing really well recently if your good to play the PLO thats great you can Rep us tonight. I Think i will be playing anyways as need to get some more practice with the PLO;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK 5th/23 with 3 paid. Sorry, guys. I think I probably didn't play the last hand well. I was in second place, and flopped the nuts (A10xx with a flop of KQJ) against the chip leader but I think I underestimated the chances of him having a full house (which he did) when the turn was a Q. I doubled up early, and was chip leader for a fair portion of the early play. I ended up with quads on that hand, but to be honest I still have no idea whether I was favourite when most of the money went in! And just before the final table I won a lot more chips than I should have when I accidentally slow-played the nut straight on the river and checked. Luckily I realized I had it by the time the other guy bet!