Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

deadlydaveLDN

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I finished with 1191, which makes a total of about 2645 unless pistonbroke earned some more after he posted yesterday. Do we have anybody to play today and tomorrow's tournaments? I won't be able to play either of them, and I think Dave and pistonbroke said the same. AA_Hall? Chapman? If nobody else can play the Omaha tournament on Thursday, then I will, but if we have somebody who can actually play Omaha then that would be better!

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

I finished with 1191, which makes a total of about 2645 unless pistonbroke earned some more after he posted yesterday. Do we have anybody to play today and tomorrow's tournaments? I won't be able to play either of them, and I think Dave and pistonbroke said the same. AA_Hall? Chapman? If nobody else can play the Omaha tournament on Thursday, then I will, but if we have somebody who can actually play Omaha then that would be better!
I can play tonight Wat is it????

I can play tonight Wat is it????
Its $5.50 shorthanded NLH mate at 8pm but I can't find it in the lobby, have just spoke to slapdash in betfair, he's gonna have a look but he's playing a game right now so not gonna pester him. Have a look and see if you can find it, I intend on playing the game anyway but if you want to put yourself forward as our official member for the game thats fine by me boss. :ok

Its $5.50 shorthanded NLH mate at 8pm but I can't find it in the lobby, have just spoke to slapdash in betfair, he's gonna have a look but he's playing a game right now so not gonna pester him. Have a look and see if you can find it, I intend on playing the game anyway but if you want to put yourself forward as our official member for the game thats fine by me boss. :ok
Nah i cant see it either did look this morning but wasnt there then ??? see wat slapdash has to say and are all the others having the same problem:unsure

Im reg for tonight who is our nominated player for this evening:ok
If you play then I think you'll be the "nominated" player, because you're before Chapman alphabetically. If more than one team member plays, then the one that counts is the one who's played least often so far, with alphabetical order as the tie-breaker.

If you play then I think you'll be the "nominated" player, because you're before Chapman alphabetically. If more than one team member plays, then the one that counts is the one who's played least often so far, with alphabetical order as the tie-breaker.
Im well confused lol does it mean that any and all of us can play if we want to or can just only the nominated player play:$:unsure

Im reg for tonight who is our nominated player for this evening:ok
I'm reg'd, how are you fixed for the game on Wednesday mate? I can also play that game so if you can't play it then best you be the nominated player tonight, if you can play it then I'll let you choose who does which cappy. :lol

God I'm slow, so if we both play then AA is the auto choice anyway? EDIT: Just seen GaF's post in team Kent, that is the case so AA is our automatic nominee for this evening, good luck mate.

God I'm slow, so if we both play then AA is the auto choice anyway? EDIT: Just seen GaF's post in team Kent, that is the case so AA is our automatic nominee for this evening, good luck mate.
Confusing the fook out of me aswell i can play most nights so not sure and im still confused :wall:wall

Im well confused lol does it mean that any and all of us can play if we want to or can just only the nominated player play:$:unsure
Any of us can play :ok (indeed the more of us that do play, the better our future promos are likely to be ;) ) You MUST play against your team mates properly though if on the same table. There are no official "declarations" in this event (it was too complicated for some in the last team challenge :tongue2) - I can derive the representative from those who enter. If AA and Chapman both play, then AA will be the representative as you have both played the same number of games, so the alphabetical tie break will be used. For Team Kent - we have made no decision as to who the representative is tonight (and I genuinely dont know who it will be) - we know we have at least one entrant, we know that the representatives will "even out" over the month, so we're just leaving it to be who it will be.....

Any of us can play :ok (indeed the more of us that do play, the better our future promos are likely to be ;) ) You MUST play against your team mates properly though if on the same table. There are no official "declarations" in this event (it was too complicated for some in the last team challenge :tongue2) - I can derive the representative from those who enter. If AA and Chapman both play, then AA will be the representative as you have both played the same number of games, so the alphabetical tie break will be used. For Team Kent - we have made no decision as to who the representative is tonight (and I genuinely dont know who it will be) - we know we have at least one entrant, we know that the representatives will "even out" over the month, so we're just leaving it to be who it will be.....
Thanks Trev for clearing that up has become alot clearer:ok you are the man:clap:clap

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Gone in 43rd, was going pretty well then made a big mistake AIPF when my QQ ran into AA, should have spotted it after UTG limp re raise, live and learn. Going well Hally, bring it home mate.:ok NL Texas Hold'em $5 Buy-in + $0.50 Entry Fee, Level:4 Blinds(50/100-(no ante)) - Tuesday, September 01, 19:48:56 GMT 2009 $5+$0.50 NL Hold'em #274175 Table 4 6-max (Real Money) Seat 1: Chapsmick82 ( 4,255 ) Seat 2: kippe6 ( 3,010 ) Button: scotty777 ( 797 ) SB: RobDroy ( 1,863.25 ) BB: pleroste re ( 5,149 ) Seat 6: DECCHAPPY ( 5,092.25 ) Tourney Level:4 Blinds(50/100-(no ante)) RobDroy posts small blind [50] pleroste re posts big blind [100] Preflop: Chapsmick82 is dealt Q, Q DECCHAPPY calls 100, Chapsmick82 raises to 400, kippe6 folds, scotty777 folds, RobDroy folds, pleroste re folds, DECCHAPPY raises to 700, Chapsmick82 raises all in 4,255, DECCHAPPY calls 3,555 **Showdown** Chapsmick82 shows Q, Q DECCHAPPY shows A, A Flop: 4, T, 5 Turn: 7 River: 3 DECCHAPPY wins 8,660 from main pot with a pair of Aces

Gone in 43rd, was going pretty well then made a big mistake AIPF when my QQ ran into AA, should have spotted it after UTG limp re raise, live and learn. Going well Hally, bring it home mate.:ok NL Texas Hold'em $5 Buy-in + $0.50 Entry Fee, Level:4 Blinds(50/100-(no ante)) - Tuesday, September 01, 19:48:56 GMT 2009 $5+$0.50 NL Hold'em #274175 Table 4 6-max (Real Money) Seat 1: Chapsmick82 ( 4,255 ) Seat 2: kippe6 ( 3,010 ) Button: scotty777 ( 797 ) SB: RobDroy ( 1,863.25 ) BB: pleroste re ( 5,149 ) Seat 6: DECCHAPPY ( 5,092.25 ) Tourney Level:4 Blinds(50/100-(no ante)) RobDroy posts small blind [50] pleroste re posts big blind [100] Preflop: Chapsmick82 is dealt Q, Q DECCHAPPY calls 100, Chapsmick82 raises to 400, kippe6 folds, scotty777 folds, RobDroy folds, pleroste re folds, DECCHAPPY raises to 700, Chapsmick82 raises all in 4,255, DECCHAPPY calls 3,555 **Showdown** Chapsmick82 shows Q, Q DECCHAPPY shows A, A Flop: 4, T, 5 Turn: 7 River: 3 DECCHAPPY wins 8,660 from main pot with a pair of Aces
ul m8 not doing to bad at mo sitting with just over 10k:hope