Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

deadlydaveLDN

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

I finished today 12-3' date=' though I'm still a little down on the week because of an awful run on Wednesday. I think I should restrict myself to about 10 a day: after that I find myself thinking "Why am I doing something so boring?" and my attention begins to wander. :lol[/quote'] A good end then mate, nice one.. I did notice you were down $100 so glad you got some back, although it is peanuts to you! ;)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got about another 100 points today. I won't be able to play any more today, but should be able to get a lot more tomorrow and/or Monday. Can I suggest that everybody posts their total points tomorrow morning, so we know how much we have left to do?
Nice going slapdash, you're well ahead of the rest of us it seems, appreciated. :clap I'm only on 202 poker points as of my latest updated statement, went to the Chelsea game today so not had the chance to play much but gonna get some game time in tonight. Im working tommorow day but will also have tommorow night and all day Monday to get as many points as I can, hopefully we can get there. :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Let me just wait until they update my points around 1ish and I'll let you know what I have so far, still have all day tommorow to add to it, on around 280 in total for the week before my next update for todays play, hoping to hit 500 minium (maybe a few more) by end of play tommorow, do you think that will be enough? :hope

Let me just wait until they update my points around 1ish and I'll let you know what I have so far' date=' still have all day tommorow to add to it, on around 280 in total for the week before my next update for todays play, hoping to hit 500 minium (maybe a few more) by end of play tommorow, do you think that will be enough? :hope[/quote'] That would take us up to 2200ish?? If I can get 500 tomorrow + 300 between everyone else (not sure if AAHall and pistonbroke have any unreported pts) we should be ok.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Ok sounds as though we should be fine, I may get alot more points than the 500 quoted but just being safe as I should get atleast that. About next week I'm available most nights the only game I won't play is the Omaha as it won't turn out well for the team seen as I've never played, think we need to get a schedule organised by tommorow night so we each know where we stand?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Hmm, I'm down 69 points due to 'weekly decay 15%', any idea what thats all about? :@ Ok still confused but I've just found this, the question is does it affect the total toward the challenge?

Once your Discount Rate has been calculated, your Betfair Points balance is reduced by 15%. This is known as the Weekly Decay. If you continue to bet at the same level each week, your Discount Rate will remain unchanged. If your Betfair Points at any time imply a higher Discount Rate, you will move to that rate immediately.

Hmm, I'm down 69 points due to 'weekly decay 15%', any idea what thats all about? :@ Ok still confused but I've just found this, the question is does it affect the total toward the challenge?
The main use for Betfair points is that if you have enough then it reduces your commission rate when you bet on Betfair. But this doesn't last forever, so they "decay" each week, so that you have to keep earning them. I'm pretty sure GaF posted somewhere that it had been confirmed that for this challenge it's points earned that count, and "decay" won't be counted as reducing the total.

sitting with an :$ 42 points but like ik said couldnt deposit till 27/8 and mrs is pregnant so have been to and fro the hospital as she is due next month will play some tonight to try and some more Sorry Guys:ok
No problem, just as long as you do your job as captain and motivate us all is good :lol

No problem' date=' just as long as you do your job as captain and motivate us all is good :lol[/quote'] :lol:lol:lol:lol been playing cash all evening dont think im down might be close just came 3rd in SNG so hopefully gonna get some more When do the points update cause still showing 42 and have been playing for ages AND ARE WE ALL SURE THAT I AM THE BEST CHOICE FOR CAPTAIN;)

:lol:lol:lol:lol been playing cash all evening dont think im down might be close just came 3rd in SNG so hopefully gonna get some more When do the points update cause still showing 42 and have been playing for ages AND ARE WE ALL SURE THAT I AM THE BEST CHOICE FOR CAPTAIN;)
Updates about 1am I think.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I was told it had to be someone devilishly handsome-now I know the real reason:sad

I think Capt just needs to be a central point who GaF can PM if anything needs sorting out' date=' and who can then PM their team if necessary. So needs to be someone with PM facility and who's around most days.[/quote']