Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

deadlydaveLDN

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK

Finished 5th for $14.
Is that 4/5 or 5/5 ITM so far? Welldone again mate, I've not checked but I'm guessing you must have contributed well over 50% of both profit and boost for the team so far! :clap :$ Edit: I've only just got my internet back after a fault with Virgin media (yet again), stopped me from playing any poker after 8:30ish, gonna have to start thinking about changing isp.

Well if you want to continue playing on IPoker than ffs don't pick AOL - :wall
Noted, Cheers. :ok
Great. :ok I think Chapman said he could do Saturday if you don't want to do both weekend days.
I can do Saturday no worries, nice one Steve. :clap Good luck to Dave tonight. :hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK Sorry chaps, out 20th, never above my starting stack and completely card dead the whole game, best hand was JJ a few hands in which I had to lay down after facing a raise on a Q high flop, not alot of room to be tricky after that. Roll on Monday and best of luck tommorow Steve. :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK :hope

Going to be difficult for me now as the Mrs will drop at any point :nana:nana dont want to say ill play and have to drop out last minute or halfway through:)
No worries Steve, congrats and hope it all goes smoothly for ya. :hope Out again tonight guys, got d/c for about half hour of the game which didnt help matters, sorry. :sad

:hope No worries Steve, congrats and hope it all goes smoothly for ya. :hope Out again tonight guys, got d/c for about half hour of the game which didnt help matters, sorry. :sad
Cheers thanks :hope for the Mrs as she just wants the baby out NOW:lol:lol:lol:lol i said whats the problem you done 9months whats another couple of days/weeks can anyone guess what i got :spank:spank:spank:spank and it werent on the bum either my cheeks been num for a couple of days now:lol

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I think (?) we have the following volunteers for the last eight games: Wednesday 23rd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Dave Thursday 24th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c I'm not certain of time - I think these have been starting at 8pm or 8:30pm? I am leaving the official time as 7pm as better that players are early than late Dave Friday 25th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule No attempt at HU this week Mike Saturday 26th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Mick Sunday 27th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds ??? Monday 28th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule Dave Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! Mick Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! Jeremy Including the games with players listed above, I think our individual "games played" and "total buyins" are: Steve: 6 ($55) Mick: 7 ($55) Mike: 4 ($38.50) Dave: 6 ($60.50) Jeremy: 6 ($71.50) We need a players for Sunday. Any volunteers? I can't play then.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team LUK I can't play Sunday as previously stated, I'll be getting mullered at my mates stag, paintballing in the morning followed by all day session. I'd like to have a crack at the Tuesday game please, if you guys don't mind putting your faith in me, which would leave Jeremy to bring home the bacon on the final day, no pressure obviously J. :lol

I can't play Sunday as previously stated, I'll be getting mullered at my mates stag, paintballing in the morning followed by all day session. I'd like to have a crack at the Tuesday game please, if you guys don't mind putting your faith in me, which would leave Jeremy to bring home the bacon on the final day, no pressure obviously J. :lol
OK. I've updated the post above. That just leaves Sunday. Looks like Mick, Dave and I are all unavailable, and probably also Steve if he's busy having babies. Are you able to play that one, Mike? If you do, that will give a reasonable balance of games played and buy-ins.