** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New System help needed

Hi All, I'm working on a new betting system. I am looking for free tipster sites that have produced consistent results over a period of time. They can be in any sport although I prefer football, horse racing or tennis. My definition of consitent results is more than 100 bets with a long term profit of greater than 10% and over a period of at least 6 months. I am then going to run a load of analysis on the the data to see if I can find any patterns in the selections which will form the basis for my new system. I am hoping for a min of 10 tipster websites. I have www.kphsports.com which meets the criteria. If you know of anymore please sent me the links and I will assess them. Thanks, Sandy

Re: New System help needed Hi kevsul, Thanks for the help so far. I've been doing some more research and think I will need a min of 25 websites to be able to produce some useable data. The more sites anyone can give me for the system the better!! Thanks Sandy

• 1 month later...