** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naas - July 22nd

Naas: 7:30 Reiteration LAY Betfair - Lay Price 1.52 to £300 Obvioulsy a good horse and with a good chance - but (a view I have expressed here more than once - sorry to boil the cabbages twice) this is a ludicrous price. Two unraced O'Brien horses and a useful looking thing from Dermot Weld amongst others in the field. Even if Reiteration hacks up I think you would be nuts to have backed it - lay of the day, of the week.

Re: Naas - July 22nd 8.00 - Seatantach - win This is a conditions race with 2 horses, Drumbeat and Firey Red, coming down from group races and the selection coming up from handicaps. Might be worth taking a chance on the handicapper who's a CD winner and in good form with 2 wins on the trot. I've seen the last win and he looks pretty tough - he made all and stretched clear when they came to the last couple of furlongs Drumbeat looks a bit tricky after running in some top group one races. Might have done him for the season. And he probably wants further than a mile Firey Red has disappointed me 'cos I thought she'd win her last race, a group 3, but she was fairly well beaten and has been off the track for 2 months. Might be that she's best fresh in which case she'd take all the beating.

Re: Naas - July 22nd 9.00 - Dane Blue - EW Another CD winner Ran in a handicap at tipperary a few days ago over 7F, ran on well at the finish and just failed to grab 3rd place. Back over a mile on a stiff track should suit him. That race at tipperary was won in a very fast time and looks like it could be decent handicap form.