bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE

Chapman

Ok, I received the following email in my 'junk' section, it seems the top 25 qualify for a super sat, I don't have an account with bwin and am not sure if I can play anyway but.....

Hi, Fancy winning a trip to Macau and entry into the Asian Poker Tour? How about the chance to win this for nothing, a big fat £0? Well, guess what? You can! BWin Poker are offering you the chance to do exactly this by taking part in a Freeroll on Tuesday 28th July at 8pm BST. All you need to do is click here and open a real money account. No deposit is necessary. You will find the tournament in the Lobby. The name is: PARTNERS4APTMACAU_UK This tournament is password protected. The password is: ******* The top 25 winners of this tournament win a seat to the qualifier where you can win a seat to the APT Macau worth $8,000. BWin also offer the chance to win days out that money can?t buy, such as training with Real Madrid and a lesson from a star Basketball player. We hope to see you at the tables, and wish you the best of luck!
I'm happy to display the password if a mod confirms its ok (don't want to mess with the PL password policy), as an alternative option I can send the password to a mod who can pass it on to anyone interested? :unsure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. Dreamkiller - you have mail. :ok ouestcharly - it's frowned upon on this forum to have your first post be a password request, however, I'll edit the OP and add the password but only if a mod confirms it is ok, if no mod replys I'll take it they rather I didn't. :ok

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. Foxy - tried sending you a PM but seems you don't have use of them yet, if there is another way to get it to you I will but I dont really wanna display my email to avoid spam. :unsure

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm.

I'm happy to display the password if a mod confirms its ok (don't want to mess with the PL password policy)' date=' as an alternative option I can send the password to a mod who can pass it on to anyone interested? :unsure[/quote'] Hi chapman, thanks for not posting the password, and I wouldn't recommend you get involved with giving it out by PM. The email reads to me that you would need to be a new Bwin customer (not an existing account). If anyone wants to play this and did not get the email probably best contact Bwin to ask about it.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. Anyone else win a ticket in this? I got one but can't find the tournement to register, I think the final is on 2nd August which is Sunday, maybe it's just not in the lobby yet. Noticed alot of PL sitting out which was a shame, as only 49 (I think) registered with the top 25 winning a ticket.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. Hey chap .... I somehow lost with 9 9 vs 3 6 (he flopped nut str8) ..... :$ ..... (note : do not go walking up the Malverns Hill with the kids on a day you have poker ... it sort of numbs then kills poker playing matter :wall) .... For the record Mrs DK got thru to the FT (no diff obv) and got a ticket ... she says tyvm ....:clap ....... Note : :$:$:$ ...... I could always rail in Macau ....:\.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. This kicked off at 2:30 - 125 entrys, bumping as I see PLWashy is sitting out and might have forgot about it, maybe he'll see this. :hope I don't know Mrs Dk's alias but good luck if still in. :hope Not the best of starts for me, picked up 10 10 twice, raised and been re-raised all in both times, one showed KK the other mucked, down to 1.2k with 98 left.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - Tues 28th July 8pm. Out 75th after this..... f_e3boxtrm_4409e43.jpg Think my pre-flop raise of 2xBB to 360 was too small which is probably why I got the mid position call from the K10o, everyone else folds and I bet 560 into a pot of 900 (is that too small also?) get put all in on the flop and there you have it, live and learn. :)

This kicked off at 2:30 - 125 entrys' date=' bumping as I see PLWashy is sitting out and might have forgot about it, maybe he'll see this. :hope[/quote'] Cheers for that chapman - had to go out today, and only just got home :sad Still, have a seat in the bounty game at 7.00 which has 5 packages up for grabs :hope

Cheers for that chapman - had to go out today, and only just got home :sad Still, have a seat in the bounty game at 7.00 which has 5 packages up for grabs :hope
No probs, best of luck with the bounty game. :hope