** Poker Sunday 12th July **

avongirl

** Poker Sunday 12th July **  

1. 1.

• PokerStars Sunday Warm-Up $750,000 gtd
    • StanJames $2550 Sunday Roast (Reg by 6pm for 100 extra chips)
    • Virgin Independent League - July
    • Virgin â?¬75 Gtd micro rebuy
    • Boss â?¬100,000 Gtd
    • Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • Victor Chandler Daily MAT $100 added
    • TonyG Sunday BikeRide $1000 freeroll + $250 TonyG bounty
    • Blue Square GUKPT National League #3 NLHE Freezeout
    • PokerStars Sunday 1/4million $250k gtd
    • PokerStars Sunday Million $1.5m gtd
    • Something different Avon should add to the diary.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 12th July ** Ah well, out 18th for $4k. 2 big hands did for me. When 4th in chips I had 10's and re-raised a guy, who had constantly folded when re-raised. He called with AK, and hit his Ace on the turn. Then in the big blind and now low in chips, I had A8. Button raised, so I shoved hoping he was stealing. AK beat me again. :(

Re: ** Poker Sunday 12th July ** I know Gaz has this covered but will post it anyway... :eyes Soon after moving into the top 5...our hero hit trouble with TT vs AK. Finally shoving with A8 but losing out to a stronger Ace. 18th place for $4,000. Can imagine the mixed feelings of elation at doing so well...but being gutted at not hitting the final table. However...a stirling performance and a nice boost to the bankroll to boot. Well done GazBlades. :clap:clap:clap Work :loon...who needs it ??? :ok

Re: ** Poker Sunday 12th July **

Can imagine the mixed feelings of elation at doing so well...but being gutted at not hitting the final table. However...a stirling performance and a nice boost to the bankroll to boot. Well done GazBlades. :clap:clap:clap Work :loon...who needs it ??? :ok
I'm not sure I have any feelings at the moment, apart from how the hell I'm going to get through the day! Another 20 mins and I've have rung in sick, but never mind.