** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best bet of the day 10th July (Friday)

Re: Best bet of the day 10th July (Friday) 8.15 Chester I'm amazed that you can get 9/1 on Leleyf, this horse has performed well in grade 1/2 races and at the moment it's 6th favourite in an 8 horse race. Likes the firmer ground, is up 8lb from previous win back in May but 9-4 isnt a huge weight to carry. Was by no means disgraced in the Albany Stakes during Royal Ascot finishing 11th out of 21 and only a couple of lengths behind hot favourite Aegean.

Re: Best bet of the day 10th July (Friday) Been hitting the crossbar over the past couple of days so hopefully a post will change my luck. 9.10 Chepstow Class 5 3yo fillies handicaps don't take a lot of winning. A horse with higher grade/mark potential should never be overlooked in such a race. Royal Superlative has interesting connections, I've heard one of the part-owners can pick up RUK on his ears. The handicapper has been kind with that one (crawling b'stard), but I feel Hughie Morrison's Some Sunny Day is better handicapped and perhaps a little more progressive. She didn't run in the best maidens in the world but wasn't disgraced and actually improved with every run. 5th despite running green on debut to the Sandor (winner of mid 80's last week) and like I say stepped up on each effort as she went along. Fancied her on handicap debut last week when she was beaten a short-head at 6/1. Off the same mark, against her own age group it would take an extremely well handicapped rival to beat her. I make Rockabout the danger - she looks sure to find her feet now handicapped. Some Sunny Day - Win

Re: Best bet of the day 10th July (Friday)

Been hitting the crossbar over the past couple of days so hopefully a post will change my luck. 9.10 Chepstow Class 5 3yo fillies handicaps don't take a lot of winning. A horse with higher grade/mark potential should never be overlooked in such a race. Royal Superlative has interesting connections, I've heard one of the part-owners can pick up RUK on his ears. The handicapper has been kind with that one (crawling b'stard), but I feel Hughie Morrison's Some Sunny Day is better handicapped and perhaps a little more progressive. She didn't run in the best maidens in the world but wasn't disgraced and actually improved with every run. 5th despite running green on debut to the Sandor (winner of mid 80's last week) and like I say stepped up on each effort as she went along. Fancied her on handicap debut last week when she was beaten a short-head at 6/1. Off the same mark, against her own age group it would take an extremely well handicapped rival to beat her. I make Rockabout the danger - she looks sure to find her feet now handicapped. Some Sunny Day - Win
An absolutely mile behind at halfway (40's in running at that stage). Flew and made up a good 8l inside the last to nearly snatch 3rd. Never had a race, money lent.

Re: Best bet of the day 10th July (Friday)

An absolutely mile behind at halfway (40's in running at that stage). Flew and made up a good 8l inside the last to nearly snatch 3rd. Never had a race' date=' money lent.[/quote'] Yeah just popped into bookies and watched that race, really didnt get a race but really made late headway and could be a nice price next time out ;)