** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Home game in Kent - 1st August

BAGHEIRA

:dude Hi, I will be running a pub for a couple of weeks :cheers and will be having a home game in the back room on saturday 1st August:clap Anyone interested (4/5 so far) let me know (and what time you can be there) and i will send you the address hope to see you there :clap:clap:clap

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August Hell Yeh count me in m8 i can be there whenever:clap:clap:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer maybe not that many im DRIVING!!!!!!!!!:cry:cry:cry:cry plus i would be :puke:puke:puke and emma wouldnt like that :rollin

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August

Hell Yeh count me in m8 i can be there whenever:clap:clap:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer maybe not that many im DRIVING!!!!!!!!!:cry:cry:cry:cry plus i would be :puke:puke:puke and emma wouldnt like that :rollin
very true - we only just got the red wine stain out :spank:spank:spank I shall be there if my dad can look after riley - wouldn't want to miss the chance of taking ur money huni :nana:nana:nana x

very true - we only just got the red wine stain out :spank:spank:spank I shall be there if my dad can look after riley - wouldn't want to miss the chance of taking ur money huni :nana:nana:nana x
...and you know its up for grabs lol :lol

Where in Kent is this Bags?' date='im only expressing an interest at the moment, but i might just be intrested depending on a few minor details.[/quote'] Hi Ken, I have sent you a PM with the details, hope you can make it :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August Im in Poland atm and flying back tomorrow night. Hopefully will get back home around 2am. But still, to little time to make it for the afternoon :eyes. Im sorry and have fun guys. Will make next one for sure :ok.

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August thanks to mein host Keith,took me over an hour to swim in the car along the M25 to get there and then my SatNav decides to have a twilight zone moment and tries to send me round in circles. i get there and finally meet up with Ashley Revell (PokerUtd) and also Steve and mrs Steve with obviously Keith. and unfortunately that was it,Uber was sick and Gary and Rick cried of late. still had a great evening and hopefully next time more people. anyway Steve and Ash were H/U and Ash offered a deal as he was massive c/leader and Steve was in push mode. Steve said okay but wanted to see the cards for the last time. as you can see from the picture it was quite a last hand. f_oruutk8gfcbm_4fd81d1.jpg

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August Great night thanks to keith Excellent venue will have to have another one there again Well done to ash making HU on both accasions Thanks again for the hospitality and was unfourtunate that there wasnt more :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Home game in Kent - 1st August :ok Thank you to those who made it. :cheers I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. It was unfortunate it collided with Rick's moving day and i hope Ben is feeling better :hope It was also nice to meet Ash and hope he can attend future home games GL all :clap:clap:clap