Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup & WTA Bstaad and Budapest

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup!

SportTennis
EventSam querrey v Prakash Armitraj
SelectionPrakash Armitraj
Strength10/10
Date09/07/2009
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningThis price it looks too big! Querrey is better player, but on grass I'm not sure. His serve is big but movement not so good and he doesn't come to the net too much. Newport courts are so bad, especially after all the rain coming to net is very important. Armitraj loves this tournament I already mention he got to final last year. He got nice win in the first round, and this tournament is so important for him, today I think he has good chance! If it stops raining and they can dry the court!

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup! Event Al Bondarenko - Shahar Peer Selection Peer Strength 10/10 Date 10/07/2009 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 (Back) Reasoning In the last 4 meetings Shahar Peer won 3 times, 2 on clay in quite obvious manners (2 sets). At the moment Shahar Peer after some injuries looks like playing very good tennis. She won 6-2 6-0 against Cornet in last game and Bondarenko hardly wins against some mediocre players such as Olaru. Peer should win here without too many problems.

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup! Event Olivier Rochus - Al. Peya Selection Rochus Strength 10/10 Date 09/07/2009 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.63 (Back) Reasoning After defeating Becker and Petzschner on grass at Halle ATP, Rochus looks like a good affair here. Peya is really rubbish this year with lot of defeats in front of nobodies. At the moment he is just a shadow of the old Peya losing from qualifying rounds

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup! Event Edina Gallovits - Petra Martic Selection Edina Gallovits Strength 10/10 Date 10/07/2009 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.42 (Back) Reasoning Gallovits won 9 titles in last year compared to only 1 of Petra Martic. Gallovits showed excellent form winning against Pironkova and especially Bammer in the last game. Petra Martic had no significant good results. She won against Lucie Safarova recently but she still succeded to have other very bad results against nobodies. Considering form I shall pick Gallovits.

SportTennis
EventRobby Ginepri v Brendan Evans
SelectionBrendan Evans
Strength10/10
Date09/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.42 (Back)
ReasoningOne more bet I will try today! I don't know Evans, but I look at his results and it looks OK! He won challenger tournament in Nottingham on grass and is at his career high rank. This guy is moving up! Ginepri is so bad, in first round should have been easy against Ventura but he played very bad second set and had a big struggle. Evans in first round beat Becker who plays good on grass and this is a good result! Ginepri ranking is bad now, his form is bad too, I think it hard to make him favourite in this match!

SportTennis
EventDudi Sela v Mikael Youzhny
SelectionDudi Sela
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningI like Sela here I think he should be favourite! Oh yes! He is higher ranked, and in good form. Also, at home in front of very noisy Israel crowd! I think this will be very important in this match! Youzhny in the past was strong, but he is falling down the ranking. For me Sela is a favourite!
SportTennis
EventTommy Robredo v Phillip Kohlschreiber
SelectionTommy Robredo
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningThey meet in French Open when Kohlschreiber was playing very well, but Tommy smash him in 4 sets! Now they play in Spain and I see same result! Spain at home very strong, and pressure will be on Kohlschreiber. Robredo is superior clay court player! Good favourite!

Tennis: WTA Bastad and Budapest Hi guys I don't know if I should start new thread for end of week WTA or put in the other thread that just has title for mens touraments:unsure

SportTennis
EventCaroline Wozniacki v Flavia Pennetta
SelectionFlavia Pennetta
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.55 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks like a big price! Pennetta form this year has been quite bad compared to end of last year, but this week she looks good again! She is very strong clay court player and this match can be close. Wozniacki of course is good player, but when Pennetta is playing good and think this will be close so good price!
SportTennis
EventPetra Martic v Edina Gallovitis
SelectionPetra Martic
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 1.66 (Back)
ReasoningMartic is young player who is quickly improving. She has very strong serve and is good on clay. This week she is very impressive has come from qualifying tournament and two rounds without dropping a set! Gallovitis is poor player, just here because Bammer play poor. I think Martic will take this one and is good favourite!

Tennis - USA - ATP Newport Date : 20:30 ROCHUS O. - PEYA A. Tip : 1 (AH -2.5) Odd : 1.95 Stake : 6/10 Book : 5Dimes Good luck, everybody !!!
6-2 4-6 6-4 WIN!!!:cheers After two days!:spank

Re: Tennis: WTA Bastad and Budapest

Hi guys I don't know if I should start new thread for end of week WTA or put in the other thread that just has title for mens touraments:unsure
Hi Cramer, generally we keep all tennis in the one weekly thread so just carry on with the 1st thread and just change the title. I've merged the two threads for this week and changed the title for you. Good luck with your bets mate :ok.

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup & WTA Bstaad and Budapest

Sport Tennis
Event A Bondarenko-S Peer
Selection over 22 games
Strength 10/10
Date 10/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 2.04 (Back)
Reasoning bondarenko won in optimal with Olaru 6:4,4:6,6:4 and in the first round with Sprem, 4:6,7:5,6:1. Peer won with Cornet 6:2,6:0 and with Begu 6:1,4:6,6:4. generally, both players were quite positive evolutions on this area, so I expect a match with 3 sets.is difficult to predict who will win this game.

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup & WTA Bstaad and Budapest Thanks kevshat. I still have some left over from Newport yesterday. I will add two more as I am feeling good today! Oh yes!

SportTennis
EventJesse Levine v Phillip Petzschner
SelectionJesse Levine
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.97 (Back)
ReasoningI still think Levine is playing good tennis! He won first round so long ago! But yesterday in doubles Gimelstob said that he played very good. Petzschner struggle with a bad player and I think Levine has higher level on grass. I think he should be reasonable favourite in this match!
SportTennis
EventIvo Karlovic v James Blake
SelectionIvo Karlovic
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningThis is tough match to call but I am going with Karlovic as a small favourite! Both players not at the best on clay, but this is Croatian clay so I think Karlovic will be more comfortable! It is indoors so maybe not be too slow and he could still serve very well. In Davis Cup home advantage very important and because of that I think Karlovic will win!

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup & WTA Bstaad and Budapest Thoughts on these matches? Bogomolov Jr. Alex (USA)-Mahut Nicolas (FRA) Dent Taylor (USA)-Santoro Fabrice (FRA) Evans Brendan (USA) - Ginepri Robby (USA) Rochus Olivier (BEL)-Stakhovsky Sergiy (UKR)

SportTennis
EventFabrice Santoro v Nicolas Mahut
SelectionFabrice Santoro
Strength10/10
Date10/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningMatch for later tonight. Unbelieveable price on Santoro! He loves this match up against the serve and volley play and is surely favourite here! He loves this tournament too and beat Mahut in the final here before. Why is Mahut favourite? Because Santoro was on court a little longer earlier? This is excellent price!

Re: Tennis: Newport and Davis Cup & WTA Bstaad and Budapest Santoro saves the day! Oh yes! Now he is in semi final and close to E/W payout on the outright bet! Big match tomorrow against Querrey, I hope he is a big price!!

SportTennis
EventOlivier Rochus v Rajeev Ram
SelectionOlivier Rochus
Strength10/10
Date11/07/2009
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningRochus reasonable price! He's very good on grass, this tournament struggle a bit earlier but now playing better! He is better player than Ram. Ram has a good week after qualifying, but now I think this will be too much for him! Rochus is a classy performer and should make the final!
SportTennis
EventSam Querrey v Fabrice Santoro
SelectionFabrice Santoro
Strength10/10
Date11/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.34 (Back)
ReasoningSantoro again nice price! In Newport he plays such beautiful tennis still undefeated! Yesterday Santoro had to play 4 sets, OK, but Querrey had to play 5! He will slice and cip and use angles and Querrey so tall he will be struggling! I don't like Querrey, I like Santoro. Easy choice!