Finland, 4th-6th of July

Kups - Rops Rops +0,25 1,89 7/10 @Pinnaclesports Mypa - Haka ML 1,95 7/10 @Betsson Honka - Tps over 2,5 1,85 7/10 @Pinnaclesports Kups seems to be this years Kooteepee. They expected to be weak, but so far they have been much weaker than anybody expected. Goal difference 1-15 in last six games tells pretty much the story. Rops was expected one the weakest teams in league, but they aren't anywhere near as bad as Kups IMO. Rops won JJK in their last game and winning very important game should boost them. Value above 1,70 +0,25 on Rops. Mypa and Haka were expected to be lower mid-table teams before the season started. Mypa's results are somewhat expected so far, but Haka has greatly overachieved. I don't think they are two "classes" between these two teams as odds suggest, so Mypa is a no-brainer-bet here. Value above 1,70 for Mypa. If there's one game labeled "over" in this years Veikkausliiga it's encounter between Honka and TPS. Both are strong when playing attacking football and medicore or weaker when defending. Value for over is above 1,55.

Re: Finland, 4th-6th of July.

Saturday 4 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KuPS v RoPS (14:00 BST) 2.48 3.5 3.1 101.15 %
maximize.gif Tampere United v JJK Jyväskylä (16:30 BST) 1.37 5 12.5 100.99 %
Sunday 5 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Inter Turku v FC Lahti (16:30 BST) 2.02 3.55 4.33 100.75 %
maximize.gif FF Jaro v HJK Helsinki (16:30 BST) 3.65 3.35 2.28 101.11 %
maximize.gif IFK Mariehamn v Vaasan Palloseura (16:30 BST) 1.86 3.65 5 101.16 %
maximize.gif MyPa v FC Haka (16:30 BST) 2.8 3.35 2.83 100.90 %
Monday 6 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Honka v TPS (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 4 101.19 %
Saturday 4 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Porin Palloilijat v FC Viikingit (12:00 BST) 2.87 3.5 2.58 102.11 %
maximize.gif Klubi 04 v JIPPO (14:00 BST) 1.8 3.7 5.1 102.19 %
Sunday 5 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Kiisto v AC Oulu (16:30 BST) 5 3.75 1.66 106.67 %
maximize.gif FC KooTeePee v PK-35 (16:30 BST) 2.6 3.3 2.7 105.80 %
maximize.gif KPV v PS Kemi Kings (16:30 BST) 2 3.4 3.6 107.19 %
maximize.gif TP-47 v FC Hämeenlinna (16:30 BST) 3.85 3.4 1.95 106.67 %

Re: Finland, 4th-6th of July

SportFootball (Finland)
EventJaro vs HJK Helsinki
SelectionHJK Helsinki (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.22 (Lay)
ReasoningFor the 2nd time in the space of a week, I will be laying HJK Helsinki. After being 2-0 and 3-1 down away from home last week, they still managed to beat VPS 4-3. They definetly have things alot tougher here travelling to face Jaro. Jaro are unbeaten in their last 4 games, beating JJK 5-1, RoPS 2-0 and drawing their last two games 0-0 at home Mariehamn and away to Haka (top of the table). They have had a week off since their last match whereas Helsinki come into this after that tough midweek match against VPS. That was Helsinkis' first win on the road in 3 games as they had previously lost to RoPS and Mypa and there is no doubt Jaro are a much better side than those sides. In the last 4 years, Helsinki have never won away at Jaro and for me, the visitors are way too short at the prices here.

Took KuPS to beat RoPS as RoPS are poor travellers and will be tired for this match. KuPS are poor as well but I dont see RoPS winning as being the visiting team here.
well done again:ok

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Mypa-Haka
Selection Haka
Strength 10/10
Date 05/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 2.78 (Back)
Reasoning Mypa is on 11th place , with weak evolutions in the last games, the hosts were awarded a victory of 4 games, 2:0 with Kuopio , and lost others 3 matches.haka comes after a 0:0 at home with jaro , a result which surprised on everyone.haka must to win for to stay on 1st place, and has real chances to get three points today, because mypa is an accessible opponent without large claims in this season.

Thanks mate :) Today personally I fancy TP-47 v FC Hämeenlinna for an away win this afternoon. TP-47 are underwear and if you face facts, they havent won anything, whatsoever, at home, in a long time. In my eyes Hameeenlinna is just the better choice. What do you think?
Seconded. Hameenlinna have too much for TP 47 Tornio to deal with today. The only risky aspect is that Hameenlinna aren't that good; their opponents are just really poor. Let's just hope the hosts don't show up today else we could well be stuck with a draw.

I would bete on AC Oulu since theyre the kings of that finland league.
I wouldn't, not today.. They have a lot of players gone. On the other hand their opponents are shaite and in my opinion the it's a draw or under 2.5..

For the 2nd time in a weak Helsinki have beaten me' date=' they were comfortable 2-0 winners this afternoon so I may just take a little bit more notice before laying them again...[/quote'] Was a bit risky to be fair, HJK are good, but thats easy to say afterwards :) could just as well have been a Jaro victory today.

SportFootball (Finland)
EventHonka vs TPS Turku
SelectionHonka (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date06/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.04 (Lay)
ReasoningThis looks set be a good game this evening with two in form teams clashing. 5th place Honka host 3rd place Turku and I reckon the odds are a little wrong here. Turku are unbeaten in their last 6, have won their last 4 and overall and lost just 1 of their last 10 matches. Honka have won their last 2 but those were against two sides in the bottom 3. They do seem a very solid team at home but its worth noting Turku have held them to a draw on their last two visits and EVS is far too short for Honka against a side who are clearly brimming with confidence.

Re: Finland, 4th-6th of July I see the odds are about right and have not yet found a bet for this game. Honka is 47-50 % favourite against TPS. Honka play now only their second real home game on their own stadium this season, (a new grass was installed and all the earlier games were played at HJK home stadium) the squad is fully fit and there are some 20 players to choose from, and even though the results show that TPS have managed to get points lately from Honka it is more down to luck than anything else. It has nothing to do with the performances. Last time around the equalizing goal was a reflection of the referee´s big ass in the dying minutes of the game. Honka has found their form, and as the same applies to TPS there is basically not much more than home advantage to separate these two, though Honka was perhaps the biggest candidate for championship before the season. Interesting game to be expected, the general opinion is that there will goals tonight, I am not that sure about that either. Hope it will be entertaining. So you have about 50/50 chance to win, but surely it represents no value. Personally I will look forward to see if there are any late and stupid changes in the odds, otherwise - again for me - a no bet.

Re: Finland, 4th-6th of July Sounds good with Turku PS to win, and with odds 3+ its quite tasty. Would very much appreciate some oppinions from finnish people regarding injuries and suspensions for these two teams. Unfortuneatly I dont speak finnish so I cant read their sites :)

Sounds good with Turku PS to win, and with odds 3+ its quite tasty. Would very much appreciate some oppinions from finnish people regarding injuries and suspensions for these two teams. Unfortuneatly I dont speak finnish so I cant read their sites :)
A preview http://ahcfinnishfootball.blogspot.com/2009/07/fc-honka-tps-turku-preview.html

Re: Finland, 4th-6th of July Actually I did not mean to sound like that, just thought it would be easier to read it from the original source. Tried to be customer-oriented with poor success. No more links, no need for signatures. Sorry and thank you.