** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Yarmouth 2nd July

Showcasing - Lay 1.79 Betfair - 2.30 Yarmouth Undeniably ran well last time out but the yards running newcomers reads like a who’s who of UK trainers – Tompkins, Haggas, Jarvis, Johnson, Bell Clive Brittain, Godolphin and even the irrepressible Barney Curley. If you back it and collect then good luck to you – but I think you have to be crazy to take this sort of price against all these well connected newcomers. (Juts look at the breeding of the forecast outsider of the bunch – Barney Curley’s Securitisation - could be anything and I bet Sir Alex will be having an eye on it.)

Re: Yarmouth 2nd July Credential 5.30 Yarmouth. 0.5 points each way. Really like the look of this one today, as has been given a very good chance at the weights (races off a mark of 47) and the cheekpieces can sharpen him up. the trip and ground is fine and it's a weak looking race.

Re: Yarmouth 2nd July 3.30 TAKAAMUL Around 4/1. On the going today, only this and Hobson have actually won, and Hobson is far too inconsistent for me. After nearly 2 years on the all weather, Takaamul seems to be better on turf than it was 2/3 years ago. There are a fewall-weather winners in this, but whether any of them can translate that into aturf victory remains to be seen.