** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Worcester 1st July

Worcester: 2:10 - Overtly Blue 8/1ew BetFred This has the potential to be personally expensive since it ticks all my boxes - best rider in the race, best form and a rar(ish) runner from the Henderson yard at a mid-week gaffe track - which Worcester on a Wednesday definitely is - charming though it maybe. My only worry (at this time as opposed to later!) is the price - imagined it much shorter.

Re: Worcester 1st July 16.40 Worcester - Tarsus This horse is a very consistent performer with its last 6 outings reading 2211-32. Very impressive in my opinion. Shouldn't have a problem with the going either. Dan Ryan who I was on LTO didn't win too convincingly and wasn't an easy ride for Scudamore so I fancy Tarsus to get his head in front today. 1 pt win @ 5/1 on WillHill

Re: Worcester 1st July Worcester 16:40 - Oso Magic ew Looking at "attractive" prices has proved a bit expensive with my receent selectons but here is another. Have it down as the 3 or 4 that can win this on the book but the horse i sforecast to be a big pric e- as ever might well find out why later but does seem tempting from this distance