** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive

AA_Hall

Can i have a show of hands who here plays on 32red as have been in contact with their poker manager and if i can get the right number of people for this tourney that will be new and existing players we will have a cracking added value tourney from them but i need to know first who and how many of us :ok CRITERIA MUST BE A MEMBER OF PUNTERS LOUNGE WITH A MIN OF 5 POSTS

“Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive”

Qualify to the AsianPokerTour in

Macau & more…courtesy of Punter’s Lounge & 32Red Poker

32Red Poker is providing PL players with 5 free seats to their

APT Macau Main Event Online Final on the 25th July.

Below is a list of Punters Lounge members that have already signed up to 32Red Poker. As soon as this list reaches 150 members, we shall have ourselves a game…

To play this Freeroll, simply do the following:

Tournament Name: “Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive”

Date & Time: As soon as 150 tagged players reached

Prizes

1st Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $150,000 Guarantee Ticket. ($60+5 R/B)
2nd Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $20,000 Guarantee Ticket. ($25+2.50 R/B)

3rd Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $17,500 Guarantee Ticket. ($20+2 R/B) 4th &
5th Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $5,000 Turbo Guarantee Ticket. ($3+0.50 R/B)

Entrants list

AAHall Plisonbust SSpiersey PLstarshine RiverChaser_ (PGremlin) SimonC001 (Dodger) Knighter thehornet01 philossify MadDuke 14goater14 Ragzzplay (sugleh) Gazblades roger_melly (VOJ) errigal rosco999 Borokp ToffePete Bagheira Eyesallin MrCrown ooblio Burnleyjoe

Re: Who Plays on 32Red???

Can i have a show of hands who here plays on 32red as have been in contact with their poker manager and if i can get the right number of people for this tourney that will be new and existing players we will have a cracking added value tourney from them but i need to know first who and how many of us :ok
Best to talk to the mods - Avongirl will have a list of the aliases of people who have played there from PL - My guess would be 70-80 overall.

“Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive”

Qualify to the AsianPokerTour in Macau & more…courtesy of Punter’s Lounge & 32Red Poker

32Red Poker is providing PL players with 5 free seats to their APT Macau Main Event Online Final on the 25th July.

Below is a list of Punters Lounge members that have already signed up to 32Red Poker. As soon as this list reaches 150 members, we shall have ourselves a game…

To play this Freeroll, simply do the following:

« Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive » ENTRANTS LIST

Basically ive been in touch with 32red and this is what they will offer

Tournament Name: “Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive”

Date & Time: As soon as 150 tagged players reached

Prizes

1st Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $150,000 Guarantee Ticket.

2nd Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $20,000 Guarantee Ticket.

3rd Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $17,500 Guarantee Ticket.

4th &
5th Place
: Free entry to our APT Main Event Online Final (25th July) + Free $5,000 Turbo Guarantee Ticket.

Re: Who Plays on 32Red??? Great work AA......think we'll be struggling to find 150 members playing there tho'.........I'm sure our xmas freeroll only attracted around 100 folk and I think that's the biggest turnout for any PL exclusive game? Haggle with them....75...we might have an outside chance!:lol e-mail sent TQM

Great work AA......think we'll be struggling to find 150 members playing there tho'.........I'm sure our xmas freeroll only attracted around 100 folk and I think that's the biggest turnout for any PL exclusive game? Haggle with them....75...we might have an outside chance!:lol e-mail sent TQM
Thats what i thought but if we can get everyone giving me the details i can start the list and then gives me more power to haggle with say here is 80 def names:ok

Re: Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive

Awesome deal! I assume existing 32Red players just need to e-mail you their detail to get on the list? Or is it only new players?
Thats it mail me ur table name and ill add ya to the list:ok

Re: Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive Theres nothing that stops you belonging to two (or more) forums - though obviously PL is the best! So maybe a few blonde,2+2,AWOP might like to join. A relaxation of post rqmts (if there are any) possibly to help us to 150? Whats overall value of all the seats on offer?

Re: Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive

Theres nothing that stops you belonging to two (or more) forums - though obviously PL is the best! So maybe a few blonde' date='2+2,AWOP might like to join. A relaxation of post rqmts (if there are any) possibly to help us to 150? Whats overall value of all the seats on offer?[/quote'] Amended first post mate :ok

Re: Punter’s Lounge APT Exclusive errigal on 32red, I admit to playing various frs on the site this past year. maybe a clarion call on the football and racing forums would boost numbers. I am sure there are plenty there not averse to a crack at some free money.