** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Summer Glory Hunt

justbetter

Re: Summer Glory Hunt Tonight bets... £7.50 on Bohemians with a -1.5 handicap at home to Sligo Rovers at 1.9 £7.50 on Derry to win to nil against Bray at 1.83 £7.50 on Serbia U21 to beat Belarus U21 with a -1 handicap at a massive 2.2 with totesport :loon

Re: Summer Glory Hunt Well the baseball bets aren't looking too hot right now. Might have to seperate my P/L into the different sports to make it look slightly less embarrasing... Anyway posting tomorrows football picks £8 on Levante to beat Las Palmas at 1.95 £5 on Hurican to beat Arsenal with a -1 handicap at 2.5 £8 on Kawaraki to beat Oita at 1.57 £5 on Vitoria to beat Botafogo at 2 £8 on Spain to beat South Africa at 1.75 Also putting £5 on Spain to win to nil at 2.8

Re: Summer Glory Hunt I'm genuinely starting to think every baseball team I pick becomes cursed. Its the only possible explanation TAM 3-1 NYM LAD 6-4 LAA Fortunately my football betting is making it look more respectable (slightly) with an almost clean sweep with yesterdays bets (would have been if Levante hadn't blown a 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go by giving away 2 penalties) Levante 2-2 Las Palmas Vitoria 4-3 Botafogo Spain 2-0 South Africa There is still £5 in play as I thought the argentinian game was last night but it is in fact tonight Bets 22 Wins 10 Losses 12 Football P/L £19.31 Baseball P/L -£50.65 Balance £63.66 (£5 in play)

Re: Summer Glory Hunt Including the bet placed yerterday, tonights bets are... £5 on Hurican to beat Arsenal with a -1 handicap at 2.5 £5 on Tenerife to beat Castellon with a -1 handicap at 2.05 Also £3 on Tenerife to win both halves at 3.25 £10 on Brazil to beat Italy with a +1 handicap at 1.36 Also £3 on Brazil with a -1.5 handicap at 4.8 £7 on Egypt to beat USA at 1.82 Also £3 on Egypt with a -1 handicap at 3.1

Re: Summer Glory Hunt Yeah it was decent value i thought Still in a state of shock though. I really can't believe tenerife not only failed to win, but actually lost. The spanish second division has really mystified my lately... Tenerife 1-2 Castellon USA 3-0 Egypt Brazil 3-0 Italy Hurican 3-0 Arsenal Bets 30 Wins 14 Losses 16 Football P/L £21.81 Baseball P/L -£50.65 Balance £71.16

Re: Summer Glory Hunt lol - tell me about it tenerife were a goal up at half time too - and with castellon having nothing to play for - maybe the mafia have long hands anyway, if i may offer a bet to you that i intend to go on tomorrow finland u21 vs spain u21 finland have 1 goal in 2 games spain have yet to score (although admittedly against 2 strong teams in england and germany) in 2 games i'm looking at backing under 3.5 goals in the game currently being offered at 1.45 on betfair finland are out and have only pride to play for - they also know that spain will want plenty of goals to ensure their qualification (which is out of their hands btw) so finlands game plan should be to just sit back and defend btw i knew you wouldnt sit in the doldrums for too long

Re: Summer Glory Hunt

lol - tell me about it tenerife were a goal up at half time too - and with castellon having nothing to play for - maybe the mafia have long hands anyway, if i may offer a bet to you that i intend to go on tomorrow finland u21 vs spain u21 finland have 1 goal in 2 games spain have yet to score (although admittedly against 2 strong teams in england and germany) in 2 games i'm looking at backing under 3.5 goals in the game currently being offered at 1.45 on betfair finland are out and have only pride to play for - they also know that spain will want plenty of goals to ensure their qualification (which is out of their hands btw) so finlands game plan should be to just sit back and defend btw i knew you wouldnt sit in the doldrums for too long
The under 2.5 is also available at 2.2. I'll think about it after the tennis bets have gone through, but I am thinking that way atm Was always gonna have another glory hunt at some point :lol Theres always some sport somewhere for me to bet on, maybe baseball isn't the best one for me to be going with though... (Also seeing what your saying on the mafia. Maybe they're conspiring against me... Would explain the two late penalties for Las Palmas yesterday)
look at the three promoted teams' date=' none was able to win despite that with a win could have been champs. The work was done.[/quote'] I see your point, I suppose it doesn't matter to them as long as they are promoted.

Re: Summer Glory Hunt Well the tennis is over now Federer bt Lu (by 9 games :wall) Beck bt Lopez Sela bt Gonzalez and the Querrey bet is void as Ljubicic retired Bets 34 Wins 15 Void 1 Losses 18 Football P/L £21.81 Tennis P/L -£13.01 Baseball P/L -£50.65 Balance £46.15 (£12 in play)

Re: Summer Glory Hunt

Good luck mate but I think we can clearly see laying football teams is the best way to go' date=' can't wait for the new season. :D[/quote'] Of course :lol This is just to keep me busy. But I intend to make next seasons thread even bigger than the last one. Saying that it will probably be a flop but I have high hopes Germany U21 1-1 England U21 Spain U21 2-0 Finland U21 Bets 36 Wins 16 Void 1 Losses 19 Football P/L £19.81 Tennis P/L -£13.01 Baseball P/L -£50.65 Balance £56.15