Faroe Islands

Re: Faroe Islands I use Bwin for these games(Careful if you choose Bwin because if you have a problem then don't expect it to be sorted quickly).Anyway, I do this league everytime and I am generally very successful from them. Tomorrow for example I am on HB Torshavn 11/10. Theyre playing a very good looking Vikingur team away but the run HB are on just can't be missed. . Beat the current champs away in the last game. They know how to hit the net away from home.

Re: Faroe Islands Cheers for that. Any particular problems with the site themselves? Or is it just in general? I saw that game but to me it had draw written all over it. The Faroe Islands is the best league in the world for betting in play because there's nearly always about 5 goals in the last 20 minutes!!

Re: Faroe Islands The site itself is fine to me. I find it easy to use and the markets they make available to you are endless. Sometimes people say the odds are bad and sometimes in fairness they are. But if you hit it right you can find some beautiful odds. The customer service on the other hand is where the problem is. Emailing them even on a week day set yourself for the long haul because it is going to take them a fair few days to reply to you. Which is a real shame. The Vikingur game could very well end in a draw. Hopefully for my sake it won't. 2 inform teams it should be a cracker.